>

Eintracht videos in 2007

#
I think about ending this here. Seems to me, there are only very few eagles abroad for which there's no way to see any pictures on TV. I am sorry for those who enjoyed the broadcasts and gave feedback. Measured by feedback the effort is too much.
#
Thanks again for all your effort...

If you could continue it I would greatly appreciate it..
I am one of the few eagles abroad... used to be in the stadiums with the Eintracht 2 years ago.. but now i am in the USA...

Anyways, think about it plzzzz
Merry Christmas and thank you so much for your efforts!!!!

Ash
#
jaa . .werde die videos auch vermissen .... hab mir hier schon ne schöne dvd mit allen spielen der hinrunde gebastelt!! vielen dank also noch mal für all die mühe!!
#
Please dont stop your service.
#
Also from Mexico:
Thank you for all your work. I really appreciate your efforts.
Although this year the Mexican TV is showing some matches and highlights on local TV, I enjoy watching the  longer highlight shows with German commentary.
Gracias.
Feliz Navidad y un prospero año nuevo.
#
I like your videos, too!  It would be great when you can continue your videos!    Thank you very much!    
ChaBum-You are the best!
#
A lot of thanks also from Paris. I either cannot watch german Tv. Your Videos were very helpful for me!! But I can understand you.

Last question: How did you record the videos?  OnlinerecordTV ?

#
Do you really wanna stop your service     ? Please go on ChaBum, you're my pusher of Eintracht emotions! Go on! In Italy it's impossibile to see Eintracht without the pay-tv. Don't stop your service, we love you
#
Nooooooooooooo, please don't stop!

Im living in England at the moment (originally from south of Hessia) and your videos are the ONLY possibillity to see my lovely Eintracht. Please keep uo the good work.
#
where can i find this videos?

greetz from Belgium
#
Don't leave us ChaBum   ! We're waiting your videos  
#
Great, now that I am in Sweden u r ending your fantastic service ...  

Thx, for your effort till now, anyway  ,-)

Teilen