>

Forza SGE from Finland, possible to download summaries of the games?

#
Hi,

first congratulations to the team for the important victory!
I used to go to the stadium for almost 6 years before I moved 2 years ago to Finland. Since that I am doomed to watch the games on the live-ticker or the internet radio. I already bought a satelite dish  but a couple of minutes ain't enough for me!!!
Does anyone knows if it is possible (of course afterwards) to get the full game or at least a longer version than in the sportshow via download form the net?

What if someone would record the games on premiere on his computer? I don't know would that be technical possible? Or would this be illegal?

Thanks for respond and "Frankfurt kommt nach Haus', wir komm nach Haus'"...Nie mehr zweite Liga...
#
Hey Steffu,

I'm absolutely with you!

It was a awesome game yesterday; in particular the support was absolutely staggering!!!

But anyway I hope to provide you some basic pleasure by giving you the best video links posted already in the forum.

Check out these links:

http://www.eintracht.de/forum/list.php?thread=10906984

I can totally recommend to check out the second, fourth and fifth thread!

If it doen't work, please let me know!!!

To get a full game is hardly possible, as far as I know!
I'll check the forum out!!!

Hey da fran Sverige!

Egale 28

And not to forget your last question:

"What if someone would record the games on premiere on his computer? I don't know would that be technical possible? Or would this be illegal?"

Actually I don't know how it is possible either!!!
#
terve :p
jos sulla on onnea, ne pelit tulee internetin telkkarissa. tunnetko sää CCTV5? se on japanilainen kanava, joka näyttä joskus ne Bundesliga-pelit
minun suomea kieltä on niin paska, minä tiedän sen

scheisee is mein finnisch kacke, aber ich glaub er wirds verstehen ;D
#
You might want to register to http://www.eintracht-network.de for game summaries...
#
Moi!

Olen minäkin katsonut Eintracht-peliä netin kautta. Se oli just tuo japanilainen (vai kiinalainen??) kanava. En kyllä ymmärtänyt sanaakaan, mutta oli aika mukava. Ja pääasia onhan, että peli tulee nähtäviksi...

Mistä päin Suomea sinä tulet? Olen marraskuusta lähtien ainakin puoleksi vuodeksi Suomessa. Voitas vaikka perustaa ikioman EFC:n... "EFC Suomi" tai sellaista.

Terkkuin,
Jaana
#
Hej,

Nimeni on Sven. Opiskelen Kemi-Tornion Ammattikorkeakoulussa.
Well i was, now i'm back in Germany (ätsch Brady ). I thought i was the only SGE Supporter in Finland.
#
osaan minä kin puhua suomea :P
#
Hello!

Are here some more from finland?
#
Well, at least I studied over there in Tampereen Yliopisto for two semesters.
Still love this country.

So greetings from Frankfurt!
#
Hei! Suomi on todella kaunis! Minä puhun vain vähän suomea... Minun ystävä Jenni asuu Espoossa. Ja mun isoäiti on suomalainen

Paljon terveisiä! It's cool, that there are Eintracht Fans in Finland!
#
No, ainakin viime viikonloppuna tuli SGE-Mainz Urheilukanavalta... Toivotaan, et sieltä tuloo vielä enemmänkin tulevaisuudessa... Kun ei jaksais enää katsoa mitään FCB- tai Bremenin peliä...  

Terv. Jaana

Teilen