>

Eintracht vs. Kickers via Livestream?

#
Hi,
I am studying in England, however I definetly wanna watch the Cup-match between Frankfurt and Offenbach live. Unfortunatly, there is no way  to watch the game on UK-TV. Anyway, I know that the ZDF is broacasting the match live on German-TV and usually the are providing a livestream of sport-events via Internet as well. Even though this livestream works quite often perfect (e.g. Ski world cup), sometimes it is impossible to activate this livestream (e.g. UEFA-Cup-matches) because the ZDF doesn`t have a licence for the international market. Does anybody know, whether the livestream works for DFB-Pokal matches in UK?

#
Hi,
I live in Paris and I have the same Problem. I don't think that the DFB-Pokal will be streamed by the chinese channels via SopCast,PpLive,TvAnts etc...

I think it will be the Radio Hr...  
#
same problem in Barcelona  
does anybody have a suggestion where you are able to watch the match??
#
maybe you can watch it at bwin.com but i dont know sure
#
One suggestion from an eagle in Sweden (unfortunately you have to pay for it):
You can buy an German IP (e.g. Steganos VPN - 2€ for 500MB-traffic). Surfing with this IP allows you to watch the ZDF-Stream!
I used it several times (Handball-WorldCup, Bremen-Ajax,...) and it worked perfectly. One has to pay attention to the traffic! A high resoultion can lead to more than 500MB in the 90 minutes. So watch it in lower resolution! Good luck.
hgbutte
#
hgbutte schrieb:
One suggestion from an eagle in Sweden (unfortunately you have to pay for it):
You can buy an German IP (e.g. Steganos VPN - 2€ for 500MB-traffic). Surfing with this IP allows you to watch the ZDF-Stream!
I used it several times (Handball-WorldCup, Bremen-Ajax,...) and it worked perfectly. One has to pay attention to the traffic! A high resoultion can lead to more than 500MB in the 90 minutes. So watch it in lower resolution! Good luck.
hgbutte

I asked ZDF for the possibility of livestreaming the game . ZDF doesn't offer a livestream of this game due to missing of certain rights.
Unfortunately, all the people who being at work or in foreign places are not able to watch the match in sound and vision.
I'll keep it oldskool - listen to the radio transmission.
Greetz
Sweeper1975™
#
oh man leute, sucht euch endlich mal ne vernuenftige Stammkneipe.....in jeder groesseren Stadt in Europa gibt es mittlerweile mindestens eine Kneipe mit ZDF und wenn man lieb fragt, bekommt man nen Schirm (so wie ich in Oslo auch bei Livespielen)

Teilen