>

Thanks Preuß: great afternoo today

#
I'm so happy this evening after to have seen the result of the today match. I thought that it was almost impossible win today but Eintracht and Preuß above have maken a miracle. For me, it's a revenge after the my favourite team, Real Madrid, is been eleiminated by Bayern from Champions League with a incorrect behaviour by some their players like Salihamidzic, van Bommel, Kahn... I'm not for sure a lover of Bayern and this victory today for me is important both Eintracht is temporaly out the low danger zone   both the defeated are the arrogant Bavarian boys   And they should win the Champions League      
#
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!!It was great!!!
#
i never felt this happy after a football game. the bloody bavarians deserved this.

#
In Italy an ultras supportes fan forum says that Bayern is the worst enemy of Eintracht, so they're punished for well last saturday. The same site says that EF has the best German supporters for thier passion and love for the team and in that site there are some videos and photos of Eintracht supporters (between them there is the video against Brøndby where a piece of the stadium was near to fall down   )
#
Rondoltieri schrieb:
In Italy an ultras supportes fan forum says that Bayern is the worst enemy of Eintracht  )

not quite... there are still the offenbach kickers.. who we hammered 3:0 shortly before..

it was amazing!!!  
#
So our "worst enemies" are the Kickers Offenbach... But there is no joyce to destroy 3-0 a so low quality and weak team   Much better defeat Bayern  
#
Here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDtwRGZaPGk there is the video of our victory in Pokal. I think that the first goal by Takahara is fantastic, it's very hard to find the cordination in thta movement but our japanese has these magic things in his hat  ,-)
#
You're right!     ,-)

Beating the bavarians is real good for the reputation..  
But still... beating kickers is kind of satisfaction..  

Teilen