>

Defeat against Cottbus

#
I would like to know from EF fans that have could see the last match yesterday why some important players out from the match. Chris, for example, but Amanatidis, Köhler, Huggel, Rehmer, Weißenberger and Thurk too were out yesterday while some others that I don't like e that consider more weak like Russ, Fink and Heller are in the 11 at the begining. I don't think that they were all injured and I'd want that there are some quarrels between some players and the coach. And Jones, what's up to our captain?
Weìve had two direct matches with some teams in our ranking position, and on 6 points we've taken only 1 Hope that against Bielefeld that have only 1 point less than us we will be able to take 3 golden points. But for sure we will have to play an attacking match -even if in a enemy stadium- with 2 true forwards not only Takahara, alone in the enemy's box. If we will loose against Bielefeld, it will be hard save from relegation
#
hi to italy,

chris and weissenberger were injured, rehmer is also not in shape yet. thurk had some bad matches in the last weeks so the coach wanted to see heller on the left side and why there was only takahara in the offense and amanatidis on the bench is a secret of funkel. our ''captain'' jones is also injured and propably more thinking of how to spend all the money from his new million € contract with schalke next year, than how to save the eintracht. and i think no one around here wants to see him again playing in our colours.  
But you're right, we have to play offensive football in the games against other struggling teams and not with this coward-tactic from yesterday.
#
In Italy it's ordinary play all in defense and the counterstrike, but when we have to play against teams like us above at Waldstadion we have to play all in attack. I like Thurk -has a great kick from the distance- and much more Amanatidis, Heller can play when we will be safe seen that the last was his first match. I think that now we have to play with only defensive mddlefeld like Preuß, Huggel or Fink, then 2 pure forwards with Köhler on the left, Streit on the right and Meier in the middle behind the forwards. This is the only way to save us

Teilen