>

Funkel has made the right choices and the victory is come

#
I'm happy tonight  ,-) : finally we've won a direct clash with a team that is fighting against relegation. And away from our stadion.   We can not absolutely feel safe, but they are 3 golden points for sure. I'm glad to have seen on field Amanatidis and Takahara at the same time from the begining, Meier in the middle behind the forwards, Köhler on the left and Nikolov as last man.
I'd have prefered Chris instead Russ, but today the victory is too much important.
Good job boys and above all Funkel. It's true that he's able to stimolate the moral of him players after some bad matches like I've heard somewhere. Now it will be hard in Nürnberg, I would sign for a break-even
#
I am very happy about today's victory and I am optimistic about Friedhelm Funkel and the future of Eintracht Frankfurt with him. But we still have to stay calm. Even Heynckes celebrated a victory after he banned Yeboah, Okocha and Gaudino back in 1994. Let's wait until the end of this year's season and celebrate together in harmony!
#
Agree, it's the same that I've said. But this is the way of play for us with teams in our conditions, we have more technical players than other teams that fight for not relegation. So we've to play in more offensive way, but not go in hevaen for a victory (in the meantime not go to hell for a defeat). AC Milan opened champagne bottles 2 years ago after the first half the final against Liverpool, we absolotuely must copy them
#
I think we have higher talented players than Cottbus, Bochum, Mainz and Hannover, too.
But we don't have to forget, that this season is our second since the promotion 2 years ago. If we can rescue ourselve this year (and I am sure we will), a great future will wait in front of us.
The most important thing is to stay calm - even if you don't like our coach or certain players.
#
I like Funkel but I don't understand some choices made by him in the last matches, like leave out Köhler and Amantidis or Chris prefering Russ. There are no players in the team that I don't like for sure
#
Hm...Chris had been injured for quit a long time, but I think that he is our most valuable player (OK, he's my favoite player in this year's season   ).
Köhler had a bunch of awful games before the winter break.

Teilen