>

Suprise from FF

#
Mr Funkel said there will be a suprise soon? what kind of a suprise? do anybody know? or is Messi, Etto, Puyol and Diego coming to Frankfurt?
#
Yes they will...didn´t you know that?
The Deutsche Bank has wraped up that deals in order to push the best German club into the top five of europe!  
Rather soon details will be published...but please be silence because its still a secret and nowbodys is allowed to know that. Except you and me and the Deutsche Bank  ,-)
#
I've read about a sad surprise: maybe in July Streit will go away for contrasts with Mr. Funkel, or so he has said. I hope that both can stay with us, but in the situations it's hard that this can happen.  
But I'm waiting for the other surprise that Funkel has said
#
Our chairman Heribert Bruchhagen said that there are two official offers from other clubs, one of them is from Hamburger SV. Streit is gonna be an expensive transfer for the other clubs as he is the league's best assistant and played a great first half season.I think we can get over 5 million Euro for him. But anyway we will spend some money for the next season to get fresh players. According to a 36 Bundesliga club rating we are number 7 of all clubs. Not to bad. Times have changed.
#
I think that Feulner from Köln could be a great bought for us even if he does not play on the right like Streit, but I like him. In Italy someone told that Madhavikia could be a new player for us in the next season, he could play in the same band of Streit...

Teilen