>

be calm

#
Don't make confusion and be calm,we can stay in bundes in this year.The team play very disapointed game,but I believe that they will came better soon.The team who play in final cup match last year can not be bad and not usefull one year later . So boulive and suport the team and we will be like before. Eintrach do not need any new player.......
#
Hello from Skopje
In the period of the championship when we need I good score, we did it. We can be less exciting. We can do better in the rest day and Macedonian vergina will be on Commerzbank Arena and next year
#
Zdravo arina!

Od kade si? Ti li si ot makenoija?

Prijatno i mnogu posdrawi od Mainz!
#
arina schrieb:
Hello from Skopje
In the period of the championship when we need I good score, we did it. We can be less exciting. We can do better in the rest day and Macedonian vergina will be on C********* ***** and next year

Sorry, but that word is a taboo. For the next time it will be better to use the real name "Waldstadion". The C-Shit is not the word which real fans use if they talk about our stadium - it's only an idiotic marketing name.
And i'm sure you are a real fan, aren't you?  ,-)
#
Sorry, I didn't know about the name of the stadium,so I will call the stadium Waldstadion if you are doing the same for me. If you are real fan of Eagles and Aleksandar Vasoski, explain and tell your goverment to don't call my country FIROM ( former yugoslav republic of macedonia) so to say only Macedonia.
Thank you
#
zdravo
da od Makedonija sum, vie sto pravite tamu.
Idete li na stadion da go gledate franfurt ili ti navivas za mainz
pozdrav
#
arina schrieb:
Sorry, I didn't know about the name of the stadium,so I will call the stadium Waldstadion if you are doing the same for me. If you are real fan of Eagles and Aleksandar Vasoski, explain and tell your goverment to don't call my country FIROM ( former yugoslav republic of macedonia) so to say only Macedonia.
Thank you

I'm sure that i have never used "FIROM" if i was talking about Macedonia. But now, I'm sensitized for this problem , so i try to avoid this term also in future.  
But i'm really doubtful, if the government will take me as an good example...
#
now we have the same aim, Franfurt to stay in first division.
The defeat from Ninberg is not a big problem beacuse we are focus on the championship. It will be mo reflection for Bochum clash
be persistant about my wish
gretings
#
Zdravo arina!

Jas sum sekogasch vo stadion i samo gledam Eintracht, ne Mainz
Da li nekogasch zevej tuka ili  li si nekogasch v Frankfurt?

Sorry, my mk is not very good, but I hope you could understand... ,-)

Pozdrav
#
@ arina:

Kako dobro razbiras/zboruvas germanski?

Pozdrav
#
Zdravo
germanski ne zboruvam a angliski taka taka
Ti tamu si roden ili doselen. Vikas deka ides stalno na stadion da go gledas frankfurt, vasoski e eden od najdobrite igraci momentalno, sto mislat navivaacive za ova. I sekogas ima edno makedonsko sonce na ednata tribina, gi  pznavas tie navivaci ili ne.
Jas inaku sum drugar na Vasoski, a na eden natprevar navivacite izvadija transparent na koj pisuvase : vaoski, alexander the grat king of macednia> sto mislis kade moze da ja najdam taa slika, Ako mozes da mi pomognes
pozdrav ke se cueme
#
Zdravo,
da, tuka sum roden a ti? I za mene aleks e naidobrija igrach! Chesto go widam na trenirovkata. Mislja, che navivacite stojat, a az imam mjasto za sjadane. Zatoa ne hodja tam pri tjah. No jas saschto imam makedonskoto zname i goljama tabela. Na neja pishe Aleks Vasi. Od deka go znaesh ti? Toj e od Tetovo ili?
Pozdrav  
#
Zdravo
negovite roditeli se od Tetovo, inaku on e od Skopje, Od zelezara, tuka sme komsii, i porano zaedno igravme vo f.k. Skopje. Ke im bide nogu tesko do kraj za da ostanat vo liga.
Kakvo e raspolozenieto tamu,
pozdrav
#
Zdravo!
Raspolozhenjeto e losho.Ekipata chesto ja buuuuhhhh(ausgepfiffen?),ali Vasoski e super!Mozhezh li da gi gledash nashite natprevari na tv?
Servus i Pozdrav
#
Dear guys remebere that this is part of the English section of the fprum and I'd like that you write in English so everyone can understand what you're writing. To write in your motherlanguage there are always the private messages
#
@ Rondoltiere
Sorry, but that ist not right! Look here:

http://www.eintracht.de/fans/forum/7/11100761/
#
Vasi schrieb:
@ Rondoltiere
Sorry, but that ist not right! Look here:

http://www.eintracht.de/fans/forum/7/11100761/

I'm sorry if I've made a mistake.
But if you read under the name of this section Foreigh Affairs (in the forum home-page), you can find this: "Only English language in this Forum please! ". This is the link http://www.eintracht.de/fans/forum/ But if you explain me what your link means maybe I can understand what you wanna say. Sorry but I don't understand German and the rules in that topic are written all in German
#
"Aber genau dafür ist das "Foreign Affairs" doch da. Was spricht dagegen, dort auch auf mazedonisch zu schreiben? Wenn sich jemand beschweren sollte, beruf Dich einfach auf meine Antwort hier.  

Viele Grüße,

Alex"

That's what this Forum is for...writing in different languages. Not only English...This is what the "Internet team" told me some weeks ago.
#
Ok,VAsi
We can talk English from know, maybe Rontonieri is right.I told About Vasoski, that he is from Skopje,my neighbourg  in my building.We play together in Skopje fudball club.
We can watch Bundes liga in our country, there is one televizion ALSat that gave only german football game
Yesterday was one of the hapyies day of Franfurt fans, know we can breath easuily, expecualy that Vasoski score the second coal in his usual way with head.
Know we are going in Werder calsh for another three pointh and we can do it.
The team has good behavior and Vasoski will stop Klose   Belive me
Gretings
Macedonia Fans
#
arina schrieb:
Ok,VAsi
We can talk English from know, maybe Rontonieri is right.I told About Vasoski, that he is from Skopje,my neighbourg  in my building.We play together in Skopje fudball club.
We can watch Bundes liga in our country, there is one televizion ALSat that gave only german football game
Yesterday was one of the hapyies day of Franfurt fans, know we can breath easuily, expecualy that Vasoski score the second coal in his usual way with head.
Know we are going in Werder calsh for another three pointh and we can do it.
The team has good behavior and Vasoski will stop Klose   Belive me
Gretings
Macedonia Fans

You've a great luck to can see the matches of Bundesliga in TV Yes, yesterday is been a great day even if the risk of relegation is stil alive, we will have to pay attention until the last match. Vasoski and Kyrgiakos are a great couple of defenders for our team and Vasi often goes on the other box to sack the ball with his head, like yesterday. It's sad from a side to know that some teams like Newcastle would but him from Eintracht but for the other side is a great news 'cos it means that we have a really good defender. In Bremen it will be hard, for me it will be a good thing take away 1 point from the Weserstadion, we have to make the same result of Aachen to be safe the next Sunday It's sure that after yesterday we're really near to the salvation even in this season. And the next season, with UEFA Cup we will can have all the energies and the attention on Bundesliga

Teilen