>

EINTRACHT NEEDS NEW PLAYERS FOR NEXT SEASON

#
If Eintracht will remain in the bundesliga next season, then we need very good players for next season. I think the money is there to sign good players after playing in the  UEFA cup. I would recommend a defensive midfielder to replace Jermain Jones, a play maker, a striker and a left side defender. For the position of a striker, I think Pitriopa from Freiburg is good for Eintracht. He is fast with tricks and also good eyes for the best positioned player. Pitriopa plays like Samuel Etoo. For the position of play maker, the playmaker of Freiburg will also be the best man. Or fellow Eintracht fans, what do you think?
#
I am not sure.

You are right that we need someone on the left side defense who can also drive the game forward. Spycher is defensively good, but he is not doing much for the offense.

Concerning a replacement for Jones I don't think we need one. We have Fink (who is playing well now), Chris, Preuss, Huggel. That should be enough.

I think we also have enough strikers if Taka stays the course and Amanatidis and Thurk find to old strengths. And we also have Heller, of whom I expect much in the future.

However, I think we need someone offensively on the left side who is as strong as Streit on the right.
#
I hope that Vasoski can remain with us 'cos I've read some months ago that Newcastle wanted buy him for the next season. I know that it could be possibile substitute with a 28 years old defender that Feyenoord has loaned to Excelsior Rotterdam: Christian Gyan. He hasa cheap price and if Sotyris is come with us he could too. Then I thought that we need another forward 'cos I dom't know if Heller can play in Bundesliga. We could make play Weißenberger next to Fink instead to buy another middlefeld, but buy a left defender if Spycher injured himself (I hope not 'cos he is good player). I preffer Markus to Huggel 'cos he has a better tecnique than the Swiss player.
At the end in Italy, some sites say that next year will buy from Hamburg Madhavikia, that could be a good choice but he is a right middlefeld like Streit that for me is our better middlefeld: has a good running and a power strike from distance.
#
Don't make confusion and be calm,we can stay in bundes in  this year.The team play very disapointed game,but I believe that they will came better soon.The team who play in final cup match last year can not be bad and not usefull one year later . So boulive and suport the team and we will be like before. Eintrach do not need any new player.......
#
I think instead that 2/3 players would be the right choice to play with more calm the nex season without see at our back every Sunday
#
I told you to be calm, and everithing be ok, but you didn't believe.  EINTRACHT  DON'T NEEDS NEW PLAYERS FOR NEXT SEASON. buy Italia, greetins from Macedonia
#
Arina, remember that Jones for sure will go away. He was an important player in EF so we have to find a left defender (if Spycher will be broken who will be his subistitute? Reinhard will go away in July) and a middlefield
#
...if they stay in the Bundesliga they'll need AT LEAST 1 good player in every position: 1 goalie (it looks like they'll need about 5 anyways if you see how easily they get injured:P), 1 def., 1 mid. (Jones leaves, Weissenberger old, Chris MAY not be as good anymore), and one striker (Thurk is old and not as good as he used to be in M1, Ama may leave this summer).
But let's wait and see how this season's gonna end for Eintracht!
#
Agree with you when you say that Ama may go away. But I don't think that we need a goalie: Nikolov is still good for another season like first choice. So Thurk, he is 32 years old, I don't think that he's to old to be usefel to us. Van Nistelrooy is 31 years old and this season has already scored 15 goals in Liga ,-)
#
For sure we need new players.
We need some who keep the eagle in their hearts.

Our play in the midfield is not very brightful. We need an actor there!
#
I'd buy Feulner from Köln, Madahvikia from HSV, Insua from Gladbach and Sverkos. With these players we could get over the selling of Ama and Streit in the next season. Even if my dream is to see Christian Gyan with the Eagles.
#
Hessen-Blutgrätsche schrieb:
I am not sure.

You are right that we need someone on the left side defense who can also drive the game forward. Spycher is defensively good, but he is not doing much for the offense.

Concerning a replacement for Jones I don't think we need one. We have Fink (who is playing well now), Chris, Preuss, Huggel. That should be enough.

I think we also have enough strikers if Taka stays the course and Amanatidis and Thurk find to old strengths. And we also have Heller, of whom I expect much in the future.

However, I think we need someone offensively on the left side who is as strong as Streit on the right.

Christ, I cannot for the life of me understand why *anyone* would be less than 100% satisfied with Spycher - he does his job brilliantly: keeps his left side safe and plays good (safe) passes forward. Not to mention his leadership abilities which I believe to be impressive. I believe strongly that Spycher is one of the most valuable members of the team, and that he is the right person for the captain's band for the forseeable future..

What the other replacements are concerned, I believe that a player like Jones  should be easy to replace - especially given the fact that he has barely played  the last couple of seasons +  the fact that good players for this position are a dime a dousin. Streit on other hand will be damn near impossible to replace as a player (the guy must be one of Germany's best for this position), but as a team-player anyone else would be better.  

I for one have complete faith in the dispositions of FF and HB!  
#
Rondoltieri schrieb:
Agree with you when you say that Ama may go away. But I don't think that we need a goalie: Nikolov is still good for another season like first choice. So Thurk, he is 32 years old, I don't think that he's to old to be usefel to us. Van Nistelrooy is 31 years old and this season has already scored 15 goals in Liga ,-)  

soory but thurk is not van nistelrooy...lol
#
Rondoltieri schrieb:
I'd buy Feulner from Köln, Madahvikia from HSV, Insua from Gladbach and Sverkos. With these players we could get over the selling of Ama and Streit in the next season. Even if my dream is to see Christian Gyan with the Eagles.

#
delaluna schrieb:
Rondoltieri schrieb:

He didn't say that Thurk is van Nistelroy. He just compared their age where, you must admit, there is not much of a difference
#
team-adler schrieb:
delaluna schrieb:
Rondoltieri schrieb:

He didn't say that Thurk is van Nistelroy. He just compared their age where, you must admit, there is not much of a difference  

Like it's impossible compare the two teams so it's impossible compare the two players, but I wanted to say that a player born in '76 he's not so old to be a good player for his team both Real Madrid both Eintracht. I know that between Ruud and Thurk there are some little   differences but Thurk could be a good player for us.

Teilen