>

Greetings Eintracht Fans

#
Well I am glad to see this as new part of the new Eintracht Page. I am a season ticket holder in Block 26A  and have been a fan of Frankfurt since 1994. I live in Frankfurt and read and speak German and can also write it but allot easier for me to write in English. Nice to have a place to come to here. Hello to all

Tim
#
I am coming to my first Eintracht match when they play against Hertha soon. Can you tell me can I use cash in the stadium or do I have to buy some kind of Pay Card when I want some beer with good Bundesligamatch? Greetings from Finland for all Eintracht fans!

Kari
#
Hi Kari,

sorry, but you can't use cash. You must buy a "pay clever" card from the [ironie]"best caterer in the world - aramark" [/ironie]. But it looks nice....
#
Hi Tim,
hello to you as well. I read that you are born in the USA. Since I plan to go to New York this fall, I would like to take this advantage and ask you a question. We wanted to see a football game of the New York Giants during our vacation. I was stunned when I saw the price for a single game ticket. The lowest available price was $ 175   . Is this a usual price for the lowest category or did I make a mistake looking for a cheap ticket? Please help me or I will have watch a baseball game  
#
Don.Markus schrieb:
Hi Tim,
hello to you as well. I read that you are born in the USA. Since I plan to go to New York this fall, I would like to take this advantage and ask you a question. We wanted to see a football game of the New York Giants during our vacation. I was stunned when I saw the price for a single game ticket. The lowest available price was $ 175   . Is this a usual price for the lowest category or did I make a mistake looking for a cheap ticket? Please help me or I will have watch a baseball game    

For a NFL that is normal, and if you can even get tickets for a NY Giants game you should count your blessings. Do not forget you will have to pay for food and stuff while in the stadium so you can bet it will be an expensive game. Yankee tickets or Met tickets are also hard to get for baseball. Good Luck.
#
Kari schrieb:
I am coming to my first Eintracht match when they play against Hertha soon. Can you tell me can I use cash in the stadium or do I have to buy some kind of Pay Card when I want some beer with good Bundesligamatch? Greetings from Finland for all Eintracht fans!

Kari

The card also makes for a nice keepsake too. Food and beer in the stadium is very good and I think affordable.

Teilen