>

Videos etc?

#
Hi Mods,

Can you give us a quick summary of what's allowed and what isn't? There seemed to be no problem with linking to Free To Air stuff up until now. Has there been a change or was nobody looking before?

Thanks in advance.
#
Unfortunately, also the free to air stuff is affected by the well known and often discussed copyright matter. So nothing is allowed to be published by anyone else but the copyright holder.

There were several sentences against german forums linking to online ressources where copyright protected material could be downloaded freely. The courts argued that these forums are liable because they helped break copyright laws.  

For these reasons the mods remove all links to ressources like rapidshare and so on. I guess no one was looking before.

But anyway, maybe you can answer my PM?
#
RichardKress schrieb:
But anyway, maybe you can answer my PM?

Done  ,-)

Shortsighted stuff from football administrators, nothing new there sadly.
#
It's all mad stuff really. Raphael Honigstein, who writes about German football for Guardian Unlimited had a link to Ribéry's amazing piece of skill a couple of weeks back that was removed immediately. His link to Diego's "unusual" backpas last Saturday remains, however.

I was listening to an administrator from an Irish sports organisation on the radio this evening and he was talking about the future of media coverage as far as he is concerned. He was focussing on the way they had employed consultants to advise them how to monetize media coverage of their sport. The suggestion that sport has a community role was completely lost on him; as was the idea that popularising a sport might be more important than monetizing it. Hopefully his sport, now talking about charging local media to cover it, will consign itself to the dustbin of history.

I'd hate to see Bundesliga football, which is in something of a decline internationally, go the same way in order to satisfy the ignorance and short-sighted avarice of administrators and their consultants.

Anyway, apologies for the absence of videos in the future. If you can't get German TV off a satellite -there's always the torrents.

Keep The Faith.

PS. Anyone who is travelling to Dublin for Ireland v Germany and taking in the Shamrock Rovers v Drogheda game on the Friday night, give me a wave. I'll be working in the TV gantry  
#
So no chances for me to see the highlights of Eintrachts matches... In Italy Sky TV only broadcasts the games of Bayern, Schalke, Dortmund and Werder so it's hard to find the Eagles' matches
#
How to get Eintracht matches (highlights etc.) if you don't live in Germany.

1. If you can point a satellite dish at Astra 19 you can watch or record Sportschau on ARD every Saturday, the whole nut costs about €120 if you want to install it yourself, a bit more if you need someone to do it for you.

2. Check around the international football forums (e.g. bigsoccer.com), most of them have a German section and there have video forums. You'll get a lot of live streams (many of them Chinese  ,-) ) in these places.

3. Go to diggtorrents on Saturday nights/Sunday mornings. Enter the search for Bundesliga or Sportschau. Sportschau torrents are normally available around 20/2100CET, though sometimes later. Get a bittorrent client for your Mac or PC and you'll have something to watch when you get home from the pub or over Sunday brekker.

4. Register online with Bet and Win. You don't have to bet to watch their sport streams and they do 2-3 live Bundesliga matches a week. That'll get you a few live games every year.

5. There is a Hungarian site that always has match by match Bundesliga highlights, the formats aren't great though. You'll have to Google around for it because I wouldn't like to get the SGE in trouble.

If anyone else has any suggestions please add them, but be careful not to include urls. We wouldn't like to upset the commercial Stalinists of the DFL/DFB.

Happy hunting!

Teilen