>

After 9 matches

#
After 9 matches of Bundesliga, I'd like to have some judgments from you, above all from the lucky guys that can followe the Eagles at the stadium or in TV, about our championship. I yhink that #7 position in the ranking is more that I could imagine at the begining of the season. Without the UEFA Cup to take away strenght from our players, we're making a good season with 9 point up the dangerous zone. We have lost only 2 games that could be 1, with the unlucky match against Werder, and often played a good football with Meier that is become our leader on field. Unfortunately even this season, we have had some big players injured above all between the forwards -our weakest section- with the samurai Takahara that is arrived broken after a fantastic Asian Cup and Amanatidis out, like Chris -a long-time injured- and Vasoski. So our goals must come from middlefelders like Meier or defenders like Kyrgiakos or Russ -another great surprise for me-, but this could be our weak point for the rest of championship 'cos it's hard go ahead for all the season with few goals from the forwards. In the last 2 championship, our salvation come from the goals of Amanatidis two years ago and Takahara last year. My only sadness is caused by Nikolov, still out from his kingdom, the penalty area. But now, let's enjoy our #7 position and the victory against Leverkusen of this afternoon.
#
Hi Rondo,

you're right. The 7th Place is a great accomplishment thus far. Don't worry about Nikolov, Pröll played great yesterday and will continue to get back to his strength that he showed us last year til he was injured.
I don't think we will keep our position for long but something between 8-12 should be realistic, don't forget, we have some tuff games ahead of us.

But for now, enjoy your look at the standings and keep supporting our eagles from far,far away.
#
I still preffer our veteran Oka to Pröll as goalkeeper. For me to end the season in the first 10 teams would be for us like to win the Bundesliga.
Be quite, for sure I'll go on to be an Eagles supporter.
One question for the fans: are Chris and Vasoski still injured? Do you know when they will be again available? Even if Russ is playin' a good season (with a fundamental goal in Bielefeld), Vaso and Chris are better. And what do you think about the mexican Galindo? Will he can one day to find a place between the 11 on field from the start?

Teilen