>

Translate-Strong

#
Hi everyone,
   My friend helpe me translate my Chinese story to English. I hope everyone like it. Thanks for waiting so
many time.

You are very strong,

Knowing perfectly well what to meet is a tiger you but still will put together,

Original think this is again a game which have never hang to read aloud, you 2 of contrast elephant ant to tiger

Fight medium you many the main force lack, but the other party then the appearance be whole well-found pack due-out, etc. you drop into the tiger's den

Besides again is at doorway in the place itself battle, true have no how much person believe you meeting victory

But you was it happened that to attain

Young and small of you with the own strong body work hard with tiger extremely dead struggle

The each penny is a second to fight me to see in the eyesight,

The other party try very hard to of tore to bite you, but you be brave of with tiger physical fight, often of bring the other party threat and counter-attack

Haven't yet recovered from a fright, the heart palpitates which take strain breath spent for 45 minutes, if second half field 45 minute still so

My missing you sooner or later will lose a hand, but your persistence...One step one step of grind teeth persistence...

Game finally be over, whole field fan is it shocked

Result but come from the idea of owner to anticipate, even I feel an accident

Stubborn of you incredibly persistence exactly of 90 minutes,

Let all people to your in different light

Thanks your work hard

The havings that is on the thanks field member of team

You told owner:The miracle is an ability occurrence of

You let me know in spite of do what matter want ~only effort miracle ability occurrence,

The miracle is an occurrence in those body which have effort and have already prepared a person

Thank you for bringing us happiness, spent a wonderful night

Tonight is belong to you,

Also belong to me, you forever of fan

Teilen