>

Beat Cottbus!!! Hurrah!!

#
I would like to congratulate Trainer Funkel on the newest approach to winning. I would liketo suggest he think about the way Bayern wins quite a few games, "kick the ball full force at the Torwart and have another player ready to kick the fumbled ball, ie; just as Miroslav. did in the last game with Dortmund. The Bayern players train toovercome the fumbled ball and also train to FOUL without being caught in the act. The Schiri's miss quite a few fouls againt Eintracht and it really hurts the team. Too badthe Schiri's can't look at an instant rerun as is possible in Tennis. Can't someone make this suggestion to the DFB???
This is an opinion from DALE!! Thanks for the oppurtunity to sound off!! Will Eintracht make it to the 4th or 3rd place on the tabelle?? I hope so!!
#
I think to arrive in UEFA Cup could already be a great result for this year. I don't think that we dream about Champions League. We started to save us from relegation, arrive in the left side of the chart will be a victory.
Anyway, congrats to Funkel and his crowd, without to spend too much money he has released a great team.

Teilen