>

Three defeats in a row, whats next Mr. Funkel?

#
Eintracht has lost its last three games despite going one up, whats next Mr Funkel?
Here are some ideas.
1. Spycher got his minds on Euro 2008, its time you show him that he is replaceable. Let Mehdi play right full back and move Patrick to the left .
2.Ama the captain has run out of his power, give the upcomming talents like Galm,Hess or even Caio a chance to play upfront and give Ama a rest. Father more we got nothing to loose with 42 points in our pockets.
3.Everybody has a bad day, and Caio had it against 1FCN. He is a young talented Brazilian who only needs a coachs support and I am sure he will pay it back with fantastic goals.
4. Start scouting for talented left backs, and let Spycher go. Just a tip!!! what about  some Bragga and Getafe players, they gave bayern a run for their money.
5. Send Mantzios back to Athen and try to sign Linz the Austrian striker from bragga..
I would recommend this line  up for the next match against Dortmund.
Pröll- Mehdi-Galindo-Russ-Ochs, Inamoto-Fink-Köhler-Galm,Caio,Fenin
Tactic 4 4 1 1
#
To move Ochs on the left side is a very bad idea, this posiotion is not his own and he dosn´t like it very much.
#
Searching for a new left back wouldn't be a bad idea, but they already bought Markus Steinhofer from Red Bull Salzburg who was on loan from Bayern. They won't get him until the beginning of next year. I think they will just have to tough it out with spycher until then. I was never a really big fan of Spycher but he must be important, because he was captain when amana was hurt. As far as Ochsie playing on the left im not so sure. Its difficult to just change sides on the pitch like that.

Great point... Give the youngsters some playing time... Ljubicic, Galm, Hess, Tsoumou, all deserve a chance to play.. Don't even get me started on Caio. He has every right to play whether he is 100% fit or not. Give him his chance to prove he is worth the millions of euros.

Send Mantzios back.. There are several players in mind to fill his spot. Preferably someone who is a veteran. We have plenty of youth in Fenin, Galm, Hess, Tsoumou, and the only real vet we have is Amana.

As far as i'm concerned, this is now the time to try and just give some kids the experience they deserve. Win, loss, tie doesn't really affect the table much, we have secured a place in the mid-table for now. All we need is some experience for the youth and maybe get some good results to encourage them.

As far as the line-up goes, it seems it would be a good idea maybe a few changes. All you need is Funkel to hear this. It may be time for a change, if not line-up, but the training staff too.
#
Hi tapikasana,

some really interesting thoughts!

1. Ochs already did a good job on the left sometimes but we need him for the fast attacks, too. And he would have difficulties in bringing in crosses from the left side. Spycher seems to be a bit tired right now, but there is still one week to recover until Dortmund.

2. Ama is an important person for the whole team. Taking him (and Spycher) out, would mean cutting the team's head of. But I like the idea of giving chances to the young players. Koehler or (even more) Weissenberger are players that I would take out in order to let Caio, ... play.

3. I share your opinion.

4. Steinhoefer will arrive in summer. But still we need a talented player for this position because Steinhoefer is as well a backup for Ochs. Mahdavikia doesn't like playing in the defense, so there are right now only contracts for Ochs and Steinhoefer. Spycher should stay and we need a talented backup for the left side.

5. Mantzios couldn't really make it here, a pity for him. There are lots of interesting players, especially if Nuernberg will be relegated (Koller will be to old, Charisteas is a similar player like Mantzios but better, Saenko and Vittek are great players).

4-3-1-2
Proell - Ochs, Russ, Galindo, Spycher - Fink, Inamoto, Koehler - Caio - Fenin, Amanatidis

Yours, Alex
#
I say "FUNKEL RAUS!" (Get him the out of here)

Where does everyone else stand on this subject? I say get him out of here and we need a little bit of change in other areas of staff, and then we can compete next year for some better positions in the table.

The main question is who would be able to fill this position at the end of the year? Who has what it takes to be a good trainer and turn this team into a team ready to represent Germany in Europe.
#
CJ24 schrieb:
I say "FUNKEL RAUS!" (Get him the out of here)

Stand up and fuck you !!!!
#
i see no better coach to take the position of funkel at the moment, despite i cannot understand a few of his decissions, i.e. why changing in the so-called talent heller 10 minutes BEFORE caio?
anyway.... nobody is perfect (but me.... ,-) )
#
todays game just furthers my point about funkel.. 4:1!!!!  That's not too good is it? I think it's time for a change.. But i do respect the fact he has done a lot for our team.. No need to get angry, I can have my opinion too
#
my point of view is: 1:4 was not funkel´s fault but the result of the failure of any efforts. when i sign a contract as a professional player i am obliged to do my best as soon as i enter the pitch. this seems to be not clear to some of our players and its up to funkel to remind them occasionally - possibly he overlooked to do so from time to time.....
#
We have know lost 6 of the last 7 with the 1 being a tie.  This is very disappointing as we were in contention for Europe not so long ago.  This streak is a very bitter pill to swallow and although overall this season was good the ending is very very bad.  Hopefully this is not an indicator of the future.  

I am very confused as to the latest actions.  When they were getting blown out against Stuttgart he brought in Mahdavakia and also Inamoto and this seems to be odd as it was a good time to get some experience.

The game was over although it looked like Mahda was the only one that wanted to play.  Why is he not playing more?

Also, does anyone know what is going on with Dos Santos, I have read many good things about him but I see he is not on the team.  
#
i can remember having watched dos santos playing quite good back in 2007, but it looks like he is/was injured as he belonged only a few times  to the starting 11 of our u23-team in 2008

just seen sge vs. wolfsburg. i´m still patiently. anyway, i hope and expect that our 4-million-players will get their chance to show their skills next season... otherwise it could be that i will change my mind mentioned above
#
we had some bad beats within the last few games and the opponents were some of the best teams in germany.. sure many things went wrong in the last games and i can understand the frustration of some fans but to be honest - our team does not have the quality to handle the competition in the international tournaments. even if i feel upset and frustrated and the glory days of this season seem to be gone i do not foresee the chance for next season to reach a place in the standings with the possibility to play international..
#
gotcha24 schrieb:
we had some bad beats within the last few games and the opponents were some of the best teams in germany.. sure many things went wrong in the last games and i can understand the frustration of some fans but to be honest - our team does not have the quality to handle the competition in the international tournaments. even if i feel upset and frustrated and the glory days of this season seem to be gone i do not foresee the chance for next season to reach a place in the standings with the possibility to play international..

you took the words from my mouth.
however, perhaps we will be qualified for europe as the number one of the fair-play-ranking.....remember fsv minz 05.......although our supporter strictly declined to sing carneval-songs......and.... in this case....... the winner is....... the sport    

Teilen