>

Ideas for summer transfers?

#
I'm not sure about our defender Spycher. I can imagen, that this European Championship could be the chance for our swiss Spycher.
WE WILL SEE!

#
sgewambo schrieb:
I'm not sure about our defender Spycher. I can imagen, that this European Championship could be the chance for our swiss Spycher.
WE WILL SEE!

He renewed his contract just a couple of weeks ago (until 2010). Although it isn't an insurance for his stay here in Frankfurt, I am pretty sure he will play for Frankfurt next season at least.
But I am quite sure he will not end his career here in Frankfurt, because he said sth. similar after his engagement in 2005.
#
Korkmaz who joined us some days ago should be a good solution. We desperately needed a wing-player since Streit left. Now there is no big need to take many more players under contract if nobody leaves and the players aren't injured during the EM. Maybe a tall striker, but that should be all.
#
Has there been any news about Sotiros?  Last time I heard that there was ineterest from Betis.  Any news about this?
#
I think Soto is going to have trouble finding a club to pay him what he wants - he didn't exactly cover himself in glory at the Euros (I am sure this is the reason he didn't want to sign with Eintracht, to boost his valuein the past 2 weeks), now that's gone tits up he's in trouble.

Also been shown up to be slow, which he compensates by being overtly physical and diving a lot. Fine, he's good in the air, but that lack of pace shone through versus Russia and Sweden.

He won't be missed.

How about Podolski?  
#
As reported by ESPN - would be nice wouldnt it.

Podolski will consider his future at the German champions if he is not in new coach Jurgen Klinsmann's first-team plans.  According to reports in Germany, Premier League sides Tottenham and Manchester City, former club Cologne and Italian giants Juventus are all interested in signing the 23-year-old.

Podolski, who is currently with the Germany squad at Euro 2008, told the Bild newspaper: 'For me what matters at the moment is the Euros. And afterwards I will think about everything else.

'But if I can't see the possibility of playing under Jurgen Klinsmann, you have to ponder (the future). I am not a footballer to sit on the bench.'

Podolski is under contract at the Allianz Arena until 2010, but has struggled to find his feet at Bayern since his big-money move from Cologne in 2006.

He had to settle for a place on the bench for large parts of last season after falling behind international team-mate Miroslav Klose and Luca Toni.
#
I'm not so satisfied with the 3 players bought during this first leg of summer if we think that we've lost a giant as Kyrgiakos in defense and a good midfielder as Weissenberger. Now I'm reading that we're lookin' for buying or Mantzios from PAO (but what have he made last year with us?) or Søren Larsen from Schalke: how is it been his last season with 04? For me Charisteas should be a good choice above all we think that the only 2 serious strickers of our team are Ama and Fenin...If Charisteas will find again the condition of 4 years ago, he could be good for us. For me it could be a good idea try to buy or Galasek (free from Nurnberg) or Saenko that have played a good EC last month.

Teilen