>

Predictions and wishes?

#
What is everyones thoughts on this upcoming season.  I am hoping for a more successfull season this year having contention for European places.  I dont think that they can contend for the title but anywhere from 4-8 would be a good expectation, what do you think?

Also, I would also like to see a concerted effort for the Pokal.  It would be nice to come away with some success there.

What are your thoughts and comments?
#
I think 4-8 may be a little high yet. Funkel doesn't sound like he wants to improve that much. That would be great, but i don't think expecting that will bring good results.
#
I think that Bayern, Schalke, Werder, Hamburg, Wolfsburg and possibly Stuttgart will be too strong for Eintracht.

I don't see any reason why Eintracht shouldn't be able to finish higher than all the others!!

Prediction........ 8th.
#
I think that they should do better this year by several spots but it depends on a few things.  

Firstly, I think Funkel needs to change some of his tactics and instill a killer instinct in the players.  Last year we were 10-19-5 (+4 GD) at the half while finishing 12-10-12 (-7 GD).  We need to STOP giving up points in the second half.  

Secondly, with Fenin for the year maybe they can put more pressure on the opposing team and scoring that final goal.  In addition, adding Umit and Habib may pay dividends.  I am very excited to see Fenin for the whole season and also the addition of habib will be nice to see.  I have read many good things about the player to replace Gallas on the French team.  I kust hope he can adjust quickly.
#
spot 8-11 in the table i reckon. with potential to more, but all depending on how the start will be, and depending on fitness and injuries. the new guys will help, such as bellaid, steinhöfer and liberopulos, ümit unfortunately not straight away ;(

but i also have high hopes in terms of fenin having his breakthrough!!

counting down the days....

cheers
SR
#
I think that eintracht will arrive between the first 10 positions of the B.Liga. I hope a placement usefull for the UEFA Cup or at least for the Intertoto.
I think that the society has made a good market with some very good shots as Liberopoulos and Bajramovic loosing olny one important player like Kyrgiakos but in defense we already had strong players to substitute him and then we'de bought even Belaid.
So let's go Eagles!  

Teilen