>

Caio?

#
I thought we only looked dangerous when Caio came on yesterday. Most of our good chances came right at the end. He has a great touch and is not afraid to tackle. Maybe Friedhelm Phonecall hasn't figured out what to do with all this talent yet.

Though, how Fenin didn't score yesterday when he was clearly onside (according to everyone except the Hamburg players and the camera) I'll never know. Fenin had been sublime against Bochum the previous week, an easier game no doubt. He's still a great talent who'll pick that little bit of guile he needs over time.
#
Caio just does not bring the energy in training that Funkel feels he should. He seems to have that laid back Brazil type mentality during training. I have seen that myself. As for Fenin, he seems to get better each game and let me tell you without him playing the way his was against Bochum we would have not one the way we did. He played a great game from my seat in the stadium.
#
I visit the training at least once a week, sometimes two or three times a week. So I can confirm that Caio really has that laid back Brazilian type of mentality. I am quite sure that he would play much more often (and much better, by the way) if he showed more energy and activity during training sessions.
Now let us all hope that the fitness coach he hired will help him to at least keep in shape. Knowing our Brazilian "boy" and considering that he will marry, this will be a hard shop for the coach...
#
of course a hard job, not a hard shop.  ,-)
#
Well Caio offers need for discussions in Frankfurt. The discussion in the German forum here is exemplary. I still hope that he will show his technical skills. Ok, his form is not the best. But it would be sad if this expensive and talented player would go to another club in a few month. We will see if he will play a hole match in the second half of the season. I think his self-assurance is not the best and it would do Caio good to have 90 minutes to show his skills...

Teilen