>

Galindo leaves, effectively immediately.

#
Well, it has been announced that Mr. Galindo is returning home to Mexico.  This is going to hurt as he has played very well during his spell with us.  This I think is going to hurt a bit as our defense has been a bit leaky lately.  Who do you think will step up and fill the possition?  

Also, has anyone heard anything about a replacement for him?
EIntrachtami
#
Galindo was a strong, solid player for us, but is not irreplaceable. Funkel has said that there will be no more transfers coming in other than Fahrmann. With Mossmer and Halke I think we should bring one of them up into the profi-kader. Russ, Vasoski, and Bellaid are the only centerbacks we have at the moment. Chris and Fink can play center back, but they preferably play in the center/defensive midfield position. A new center back would be a great acquisition. Alex Madlung has been rumored to be close to coming, even with funkel saying no more transfers.

Galindo will bring in a nice transfer fee, even though his contract was up at the end of the year. It is not for sure but expected to be approximately 1,5 million euros, which is more than enough to bring in a replacement!!
#
You know that I just thought about, Inamoto can play that position also and I think he would be able to do this very successfully.  It is a shame to see him go but if we can get some additional talent for the money that would be great.
#
In Kicker magazine they stated 300,000 Euro transfer fee for Galindo. I think he was not that great recently anyway, a few mishaps and a bit out of form, also injured. But when he started at Frankfurt I liked his performances a lot.

So not a massive loss although some more heads for defence with Bundesliga or high level experience would be comforting.

Not sure how strong Inamoto is in the air? That was a strength of Galindo I reckon.

Cheers
SR
#
Galindo was just another dough, bursting hypocrite like Jermaine Jones. All what he wanted was to use Eintracht as a stepping stone for greener pastures after his scandalous dopping affaire. With or without him soccer will roll among the eagles.

Teilen