>

Any Jamaican Eintracht fans here?

#
Please answer. I like to talk to you if you life in Jamaica...

Greetings

Amigo
#
life

to live

life

to live

life

to live

#
monk schrieb:
life

to live

life

to live

life

to live

?????????????????
#
MrAmigo schrieb:
monk schrieb:
life

to live

life

to live

life

to live

?????????????????

I would like to talk to you if you live in Jamaica... ,-)
#
sw_wie_schnee schrieb:
MrAmigo schrieb:
monk schrieb:
life

to live

life

to live

life

to live

?????????????????

I would like to talk to you if you live in Jamaica... ,-)

#
I think your chances are very small to find a SGE-fan who lives in Jamaica. A very small island in a big world. Why especially a fan from Jamaica? Don't get me wrong, but could it be that you've got a stereotype in your mind which fascinates yourself? A rastafari in a hut who is smoking a huge joint while he watchs Frankfurt vs. cologne? And then he writes his opinion about Funkels tatcic...Sorry, that sounds unrealistic. But good luck  ,-)  
#
sw_wie_schnee schrieb:
I think your chances are very small to find a SGE-fan who lives in Jamaica. A very small island in a big world. Why especially a fan from Jamaica? Don't get me wrong, but could it be that you've got a stereotype in your mind which fascinates yourself? A rastafari in a hut who is smoking a huge joint while he watchs Frankfurt vs. cologne? And then he writes his opinion about Funkels tatcic...Sorry, that sounds unrealistic. But good luck  ,-)    

Unrealistic?
#
whats the matter?
#
sw_wie_schnee schrieb:
whats the matter?

Do you really believe that this is unrealistic? Writing down the opinion about Funkel's tactic after watching the match with a huge joint. I think this happens regularly at this board...
#
monk schrieb:
sw_wie_schnee schrieb:
whats the matter?

Do you really believe that this is unrealistic? Writing down the opinion about Funkel's tactic after watching the match with a huge joint. I think this happens regularly at this board...

absolutely right !  
I never wrote in the foreign affairs forum before, that was stupid.
Eintracht throughout the universe  

Teilen