>

Maik Franz - "Iron Maik" ist our new defender

#
Franz came from relegated Karlsruhe - it is said that Eintracht had to pay 700.000 Euros. Franz signed for 4 years.

http://www.fifa.com/worldfootball/clubfootball/news/newsid=1065866.html

Will he be a valuable new player?

Will he get along with Amanatidis?

Was it right to give him a contract for 4 years?

Will he make it without red cards next season?

How can we be sure he won't be injured once again like this season?

Are you glad we got another leader, an emotional player?

I am very interested in what you think about our new player!

Yours, Alex
#
Internet-Team schrieb:

Definitely ... not.
#
Will he be a valuable new player? I hope so but he has to play smarter...

Will he get along with Amanatidis? Of course

Was it right to give him a contract for 4 years? I do not think so, allot to give a new player who you do not know will work in your system...

Will he make it without red cards next season? No Way

How can we be sure he won't be injured once again like this season? If things were that easy to determine we all would be Bayern fans. I mean for god sake I can only hope we do not have all the injuries like this year.

Are you glad we got another leader, an emotional player? I am glad we got him for sure, we need some leadership in the back...
#
Will he be a valuable new player?

I sure hope so, if he can give some forwards something to think about when in the box that would be invaluable.

Will he get along with Amanatidis?

Why not?

Was it right to give him a contract for 4 years?  

No, to sign someone without input from the coach is a mistake.  I hope that this was not the case with him as we could have another Caio on our hands.  Please, Please, Please, tell me that Skibbe had input on this.  Also, four years is a long time for a contract for this type of player.

LOL

How can we be sure he won't be injured once again like this season?

Shhh…..we dont talk about things like that.  Bad omens!!!

Are you glad we got another leader, an emotional player?

Yes, especially in defence, it is important to have someone that shows leadership. I think that this was a good signing if Skibbe had input on the transfer.  He seems to be a quiality player and can add alot to the team.  
#
.....Franz....?  
he reminds me of Werner Lorant as he was a player back in the 70´s  
.....i was told that hölzenbein asked our prdesident to buy him (lorant) so that he didn´t need to play against him any longer....
no wonder if amanatidis did so before franz signed in frankfurt.....
when hölzenbein was hardly attacked by defenders he used to say: "stop....I warn you.....next time i´ll tell werner......" and the defenders finally  let him in peace....
the new season did not yet begin....but i´m quite sure that our strikers will never be injured as they actually were....thank maik, the peacemaker.......and i think not only amanatidis will remind the defenders  who is playing some meters behind him.....
#
I reckon Franz is a good choice. You hate him when he plays against you, but I always thought I might be convinced otherwise if he played for Eintracht. And I think Marco Russ will pick up a lot from him in terms of attitude and ruthlessness, so all in all we'll benefit from that signing!

But I doubt th\t Amana and Franz will share a room!
#
Schobberobber schrieb:
You hate him when he plays against you

I love guys like this!!!

#
For me he was not the player that we needed: we've alreday 6 defensers in our team, why one more?
Above all if we think that he is a red cards collector and often injured.
Better to choose another player above for 700.000€.   [quote=Internet-For example Greene from Feyenoord that was at 0€

Teilen