>

Player Movements

#
I put this together for everyone to see the player movements during the offseason.  Just to keep everyone up to date for the non-german readers.

Incoming
Schwegler, Pirmin Midfielder Bayer Leverkusen
Teber, Selim Midfielder 1899 Hoffenheim
Heller, Marcel Forward MSV Duisburg
Franz, Maik Defense Karlsruher SC
Tosun, Cenk Forward Eintracht Frankfurt II
Tsoumou, Juvhel Forward Eintracht Frankfurt II
Fährmann, Ralf GK FC Schalke 04
Jung, Sebastian Defense Eintracht Frankfurt II
Alvarez, Marcos Forward Eintracht Frankfurt II

Outgoing
Krük, Alexander Defense VfL Osnabrück
Kweuke, Leonard Forward Energie Cottbus
Inamoto, Junichi Midfielder Stade Rennes
Fink, Michael Midfielder Besiktas Istanbul
Ljubicic, Kreso Midfielder Hajduk Split
#
I was impressed with Teber at Kaiserslautern. I think he will be a good player as he looks an athletic player, can pass the ball and also got into the opposition box also. Too early to say about Schwegler as didn't see too much of him - more defensive player of course. It's also the first time I have really seen Vasoski as I have been in Frankfurt for two full seasons and he hasn't played. He could be an important player if he stays fit. Not so tall for a centre back but strong and looked very quick also.

I was more excited by the signings last year (Bjaramovic, Korkmaz and Bellaid particularly) but it never really happened for Eintracht or the new guys. Maybe this year will be much more successful with these new guys if there are less injuries..... and more attacking football from Eintracht with the new trainer!!
#
dc_edinburg schrieb:
I was more excited by the signings last year (Bjaramovic, Korkmaz and Bellaid particularly) but it never really happened for Eintracht or the new guys. Maybe this year will be much more successful with these new guys if there are less injuries..... and more attacking football from Eintracht with the new trainer!!

I was thinking about this and was trying to think which batch of incoming players that I am more excited about.  I too was really high on Korkmaz and Bellaid.  Particularly Umit as I got to see him at the world cup.  But I think I have to say that I really like this batch better.  I am really high on Fahrmann, i think this is the guy to be between the posts for the next 10 years or longer.  I like him alot.  Ialso like teber, it is really good to get that type of leadership in the midfield and he brings every bit of that.

I guess we wont know for a couple of years, I am wondering what other people are thinking about this years arrivals vs. later.  Also, who do you think is going to be the best when it is all said and done.  My vote is Fahrmann followed by Korkmaz.

Just my humble opinion.

Teilen