>

Pirmin is a good player

#
Congragulations Eintracht Frankfurt for signing Pirmin. I saw his game for Leverkusen against Galatasary, and he had a great game against Özbek. His passes were correct and direct and at such a tender age, he could read the match better than Inamoto. He is the perfect replacement for Ina. Teber will fit into Finks shoes due to his goal getting skills. Fink played 34 games last season and netted 5 goals (or 4 not really sure). Teber played only half of the season and netted 4 goals for Hoffenheim. Good job Mr. Bruchhagen. The only task now is you sell Madhavikia and get a good young striker .
#
yes  ,-)
#
we already have a good young striker... er heisst MARTIN FENIN!!!
#
CJ24 schrieb:
we already have a good young striker... er heisst MARTIN FENIN!!!

The problem is he isnt a perfect goal getter like Yeboah or Swedens Markus Berg. 5 goals in a season for a striker is just too little (Wenig )
#
In regards to Fenin, I think that he can be that type but he needs to develop his killer instinct infront of the goal.  Just hope that he develops this with us and not another team.

I think the Pirmin signing is a great step, anyone have any other information on him.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pirmin_Schwegler
#
well pirmin scored not only a great goal today but a very important one to send the kickers oxxenbach back to the locker rooms crying!!
#
CJ24 schrieb:
well pirmin scored not only a great goal today but a very important one to send the kickers oxxenbach back to the locker rooms crying!!

....doubt they went back to the lokker rooms to cry.... as i cannot imagine that they really expect to win the derby....  
#
One thing that I can pretty much gaurantee is the Mainz was crying!!!!!

#
Schwegler was definately best player in the derby v 'the strange ones' and if he continues playing that way we'll have a great talent there. Was very impressed, but then after all they played a team two divisions below.

COUNT DOWN IS ON NOW!

;-D

Cheers
SR
#
The replacement of Inamoto and Fink against Schwegler and Teber was a giant step forward in the right direction. What a difference!

Teilen