>

Oldham Athletic - Matches

#
Each year a group of Frankfurt supporters fly over to watch Oldham Athletic play. Rumour has it they will be attending the Leeds United and Colchester United matches. Can anyone confirm this please?
#
Guys (of Oldham

let me know when and where you'll be going to games, as I'm in London I'm happy to join if at all possible!

Cheers, SR
#
I know that EFC Rhönadler visits Maches from the English league cup or sth like that!
#
GuyofOldham schrieb:
Each year a group of Frankfurt supporters fly over to watch Oldham Athletic play. Rumour has it they will be attending the Leeds United and Colchester United matches. Can anyone confirm this please?

Hi... EFC-Rhönadler is flying in Feb. 2010, also flying some Guys from EFC-Bockenheim. If you like to, check www.efcbockenheim.de...!
#
PausF64 schrieb:
GuyofOldham schrieb:

Hi... EFC-Rhönadler is flying in Feb. 2010, also flying some Guys from EFC-Bockenheim. If you like to, check www.efcbockenheim.de...!

The link above does not work. Try this:
http://www.efc-bockenheim.de/

Cheers!

Teilen