>

Hey, maybe someone can help?

#
Hey everybody!

I am newbie in this forum, but it's very nice to meet same-minded Eintracht fans like me. I am from Lithuania, cheering for Eintracht since I was little boy, as it was Eintracht match that I saw first in my life (on TV).  

Last year one of my dreams came true and I saw game with Cottbus (2:1) in Commerzbank Arena. It was brilliant experience and great feelings.
If we talk about myself, I am young - just 19, but I can't imagine even one day without sports. I work as a sports journalist/commentator in Lithuania, playing for Kaunas (2th biggest city in Lithuania) journalists team ect.
Ok, that's maybe too much, going to the deal.

So I will be in Frankfurt starting from 03.20 till 03.29. Sure, I will go to the battle with Bayern (ticket is in my pocket), but I will have lots of free time too. I am just wondering, maybe somebody of you would like to show me city, any interesting places and just spend some time together?
I don't know, maybe I am asking too much  

By the way, I have one problem, I can't find any hostel where to stay for last 2 nights (starting from 03.27). Maybe somebody can help me, as I really don't want to sleep right on the street.

Greetings from Lithuania, your friend Paulius!

P.S. Sorry for my English, I am really not perfect at it.
#
heh and If you want to make sure, I am not monster, you can add me as a friend in facebook (www.facebook.com/paulius.jakelis)
#
Sveikas Pauliau!

Labai malonu girdet, kad esi Eintracht'o sirgalis! Ypac man, nes as pats is Frankfurto, bet gyvenau dvejus metus Kaune - pats dabar esu didelis Zalgirio fanas: Ka tik turejau galimybe matyti Kauno Zalgiri Rygoje...bet cia jau kita sporta i gal ne i tema...Gaila, kad as pats dabar nesu Frankfurte ir negalesiu tau padeti.  Ka as tau galiu sakyt: Hostel surasti neturetu buti problema, bet siaip jie biski brangiau nei kitur...Tu gali pats ieskot ir paziuret internete "Hostel Frankfurt" arba "Jugendherberge Frankfurt". Bet gal kas nors cia formue tau gali padeti...
Kaip sakiau, man gaila kad nesu Frankfurte dabar ir negaliu padeti taip, kaip noreciau. Bet vistiek: Jei ka, parasyk! Sekmes tau!

Linkejimai i Kauna (ir atsiprasau uz prasta mano lietuviu kalba)!

Steffen
#
Vladimir Romanov = legend  
#
Legend and idiot is two different things
#
I don't understand lithuanian, so will sulA help you?
#
Nop, he can't help me, because he is not in Frankfurt  
#
@kunas,
maybe i can help you regarding the hostel problem for 2 days. From 27th March to 29March, and low budget, right? For sure we can meet us also one evening and i can show you some places in Frankfurt. And, the Stadium is calles Waldstadion, not Commerzbank Arena . I keep you informed by private notice.
#
He will be a legend when Heart of Midlothian go bankrupt due to his crazy financial management....... so thankfully yes the man is an idiot
#
Kameruner - thanks a lot
#
Hey Paulius,

I can't help you with your hostel problem, but I could show you the city. I like to do this, when friends from abroad spend their first time inGermanys best city. Check your Personal Message.
#
I am coming soon, remember
pM
#
Be ready for Apfelwein!  
#
Hehe smile: I will be
#
2:1 with Bayern was SO AMAZING. hehe 3 points from Bochum too and yesterday 3:2 against BAYER!!! wooohooo that's so perfect!! I am so amazing happy.
P.S. Thanks Woltego for all. You are really really superb person.
P.P.S. Bigbamboo - I hope to see you on my next trip :p

Teilen