>

Leverkusen game

#
Hi, I am bringing of 18 (Irish amateur football team) to Frankfurt at Easter - we will attend the Leverkusen game to support the Eagles.
Can anyone advise the best pubs to enjoy with the Eintracht fans before the game? Thanks!  
#
Just get the tram or SBahn out to the stadium as there are loads of stalls everywhere which will be busy with fans. The places inside the stadium gates will only take payment by card and it is a bit more expensive than the stalls outside.

After the game you should head to the bars in Sachsenhausen which will be lively.

Enjoy
#
Hi BlessOFan,

Great to see you're bringing your team to match with Eintracht. I will be at the Leverkusen game with 7 others, 6 of whom currently live in Dublin.

Did you state that you are bringing 18 others?

That'll be some great support from Ireland for the Leverkusen match.
#
If you do not mind Irish beer you can warm up at the O'Reillys Pub next to the main train station Hauptbahnhof.
leave station via main exit, cross the street, turn right, 100m, cant be overlooked. international crowd.
if the weather is nice head to the stadium around 1300, take the S-Bahn (S8 or S9 leaving from city centre every 15 min) as there are a lot of stands on the way from the S-Bahn stop to the stadium. here you will meet more Eintracht fans.
enjoy the trip!
#
J_Boettcher schrieb:
If you do not mind Irish beer you can warm up at the O'Reillys Pub next to the main train station Hauptbahnhof.

Henninger?

I wouldnt advise spending your weekend in OReillys....altho it is OK for watching the premiership to be fair but plenty other bars will show games too
#
Hi,

"stand up for the bhoys in green!" / "steht auf, wenn Ihr Adler seid!"  
#
C'on eagles! This season we're discovering the real value of Caio.

Teilen