>

latest loss

#
Dammit we need to defend much better. 2 last min losses on the trott lost 4 out of 5 games. i dont understand whats going wrong, we have a fantastic team, gekas has added extra fire power Altintop signed for 2 years, we seem to be a bit more attack minded than we can cope with. (having been caught on the break twice in the last 2 games) i think the best thing i can do is make an EMERGENCY visit to the waldstadion, and get us back to winning ways.
#
irisheintrachtfan schrieb:
Dammit we need to defend much better. 2 last min losses on the trott lost 4 out of 5 games. i dont understand whats going wrong, we have a fantastic team, gekas has added extra fire power Altintop signed for 2 years, we seem to be a bit more attack minded than we can cope with. (having been caught on the break twice in the last 2 games) i think the best thing i can do is make an EMERGENCY visit to the waldstadion, and get us back to winning ways.  

What can I say, we were competitive in all games so far. I think it was just bad luck and our next matches will be much more successful. Let's hope for a great win on this weekend!

Best wishes to Ireland!!
#
iv booked my flights for the wolfsbrg game and the dortmund game. thats 2 wins for us. i agree we have been competitive but we do leak goals too easy. its heart breaking to see the lads gift the oppisition goals. lets hope we can put nurinburg to the sword tomorrow , if not i fear we might be at the wrong end of the table for a lot of the season. i hope i can see tomorrows game live on the net .

thanks for the best wishes

and best wishes to you and the lads for tomorow.
#
Did Skibbe play a 4-5-1 formation today? nice win boys .....nice win
#
well looks like they got it sortde. well done lads, we are proud of you over here in Dublin. cant wait to be there for the Wolfsburg and dortmund games.
#
well looks like they got it sortde. well done lads, we are proud of you over here in Dublin. cant wait to be there for the Wolfsburg and dortmund games.  

Yeah finally, it was about time... Im always happy to hear from fans abroad. These two games will be tough, so much more we´re going to need your support.

Greetings to Dublin
#
hey it will be a garenteed win for both games because i bring luck (not as if we need any at the moment) we are really looking forward to being there on saturday. oh and hey ........youtouchyourself.....why that name? its kinda hard to take seriousley. funny name mind you.
#
hey irisheintrachtfan

we might need you as a lucky charm, the wolves are only three points behind eintracht in the standings, and scored as many goals as we have (17). so it's a team at the same level, looking at their striking power (Dzeko, Diego, Grafite etc) maybe they're even favourites.

so im glad you'll be joining enjoy the match and your stay.

come on Eintracht!

cheers
SR
#
SR........i told you we would win. i bring luck to Eintracht. my record now stands at attended 5 games won 5 games. 100% now can we make 6 out of 6 against dortmund? i think we can....and i cant wait to go back.
#
SR........i told you we would win. i bring luck to Eintracht. my record now stands at attended 5 games won 5 games. 100% now can we make 6 out of 6 against dortmund? i think we can....and i cant wait to go back.  

Can you please get a season ticket?

Well done, what a great time for Eintracht fans!

Teilen