>

In Frankfurt for first Eagles Game!

#
I just got into Frankfurt and am excited about seeing the Eagles play saturday. I might head over to the stadium to get a jersey this afternoon.

Marc from Canada
#
khrbundesliga schrieb:
I just got into Frankfurt and am excited about seeing the Eagles play saturday. I might head over to the stadium to get a jersey this afternoon.

Marc from Canada

Hi mate, it's just awesome to know that we have supporter from all around the world! Enjoy the unique atmosphere in the stadium and let's hope for a good result!
#
marc ......your gona love it. its the best.

enjoy the game and lets hope for a victory
#
Thanks, heading to the game soon. Want to see the Stadium etc. I could not find a jersey to fit me, I'm a big Canadian  
#
I had a blast at the game and they won!! I took a bunch of pictures I'll post when I get a chance. Here's one showing Chris scoring the second goal.

Marc from Canada
#
sweet picture marc. the stadium is fantastic. and we got a nice win. cant wait to see more pics

ed
in Dublin
#
Hi Marc Congratulations on loosing your Waldstadion virginity.... I've been going three times a season since my first game against Beyer Leverkusen in 2000....English football just isn't this passionate.

Im Herzun von Europa
#
Hi Mainhatten00 ! Where are you from ?

Eagles Up
#
Hi irisheintrachtfan !  Your absolutely spot on...it just doesn't get any better any where in the world than at the Waldstaion...when did you last go ? I see you haven't posted for a while..

Im Herzun Von Europa
#
InselaffeSGV schrieb:
Hi irisheintrachtfan !  Your absolutely spot on...it just doesn't get any better any where in the world than at the Waldstaion...when did you last go ? I see you haven't posted for a while..

Im Herzun Von Europa

hi inselaffe sgv. i last went to the waldstadion on saturday last for wolfsburg game. another win for me. next game ill be over is Dortmund. im looking forward to that.

Teilen