>

Dortmund game..18.12.10

#
whats our chances? i know we will win this one. but just want to see how others feel about this game.  
#
irisheintrachtfan schrieb:
whats our chances? i know we will win this one. but just want to see how others feel about this game.    

seems to be difficult this time to beat the bvb
#
Maybe they don't take the match serious enough because they're already 10 points ahead of the rest. If we have a good day we could beat them.
#
I reckon it's possible although Dortmund have a great run currently and their team looks like a real unit but also with good individuals who can win a game. Eintracht needs to focus on defending well against them and then hope for Gekas to score.
#
Dortmund is awesome this season. I hope we can be competitive, but Dortmund should win this pretty easily...
#
2-1 to Eintracht. if we can protect our goal with  some of that fantastic midfield tackeling we seen in recent games  and press like we have been doing i think we can go into the winter break on 29points. ill be there to support the team at the dortmund game so in want to make this 6 wins in 6 games.  
#
Dortmund have an important game in Seville on the Wednesday night and have played a lot of games already this season so hopefully they will be a bit tired on the Saturday.
#
Dortmund is the best away team since many years, they won all their matches this season. 8 from 8. Therefore it is hard to beat them, but we have a chance if our defense will make a good job and Theofanis score well.

Let´s hope for thee points!  
#
Tom66 schrieb:

Let´s hope for thee points!    

Edit: .....three points.  
#
Well if it's not the Luck of the Irish I have the pleasure to talk with    

Your record currently at five from five should rub off quite nicely and I shall apply some psycho-warfare by taking the piss out of Borussia Dortmund named "attributes" ("The Yellow Canaries") etc etc.

I should have been at the match with the Funfnullers, as I now call them, but I got stuck in snow here in Sussex and couldn't leave Monkey-Land by tunnel, ferry or plane. I was so annoyed.... but I managed to watch the Boys go for it at the Waldstadion only on SKY Bundesliga on my laptop.

I'm trying to secure a ticket transfer for the game with the Yellow Canaries but this is a very big ASK from a friend.

However, if I get over on the 18th I'll buy you a big Wurst and we can make introductions.

Im Herzen Von Europa

Chus
#
Ah ! Ha ! dc_edinburg

That's good intelligence - maybe we standfast hard against them in the first half, packing the mid-field a bit - while trying to hit a few through on the break. Second half we see how their thigh strength is and then go all out to move it about them  ,-)  ,-) ...

Seville are a good team and will give them a bit to take home on Thursday morning.

Eagles Up
#
dc_edinburg schrieb:
Dortmund have an important game in Seville on the Wednesday night and have played a lot of games already this season so hopefully they will be a bit tired on the Saturday.

That's what I think as well. And last Sunday I had the opportunity to talk to some of our players. Although they would never say that in public they know very well that their chances increase because of the Sevilla game. Many people are very optimistic about that match - me too as we were twice the better team against Dortmund last season.  
#
If I remember correctly we were the only team to not lose in Wolfsburg in their champion season.
So if there's a team that stands a chance against a superb champion, its us.  
#
It's a comparable situation to the last game in February of this year. BVB had just had a 6-game winning spree ended by Stuttgart 4-1. When everybody expected as reaction of the team a clear win by Dortmund, SGE managed to come back from their loss at home against Köln and took the lead after Benny Köhlers goal after only 8 minutes. Hummels and Barrios managed to turn that around, but Sebi Jung and Alex Meier finished them off with 2 goals in the 2nd half.

Back then with Teber in midfield and Altintop as only striker! Dortmund will be starting 6 of the same players again this weekend. I BELIEVE! Also, I think our players will be highly motivated since no one really expects anything.
#
Well Borussia Dortmund have only just won their last nine games and every away game in the Bundesliga this season. . . . . . So should be a straightforward 4-0 victory for Eintracht I assume .

Irisheintracht fan has an amazing record of victories on visiting the waldstadion recently. . . . . . Jurgen Klopp will have to alter his tactics to something like uber-defensive on account of this. So anything is possible.
irisheintrachtfan schrieb:

#
true facts there eintrachtrob. im looking forward to it.  
#
Hi Guys and Eagles!

After the bad and disappointing match against Cologne I have not really hope to win one or three points against Dortmund (or "Majas" Klick)

Dortmund won the last eight matches and they have strikers or offensive players like Barrios, Kagawa, Großkreutz oder Sahin who can decide a game alone.
And that`s our problem, our defensive players Chris and Maik Franz cannot play because of their infraction and Russ is blocked after his yellow card against Cologne.

Therefore it will be a hard game, but maybe we have a great day, Theofanis score well, Coach Skibbe has a good tactic and we win the match.

Eintracht4ever.    

#
Tom66 schrieb:
Hi Guys and Eagles!

After the bad and disappointing match against Cologne I have not really hope to win one or three points against Dortmund (or "Majas" Klick)

Dortmund won the last eight matches and they have strikers or offensive players like Barrios, Kagawa, Großkreutz oder Sahin who can decide a game alone.
And that`s our problem, our defensive players Chris and Maik Franz cannot play because of their infraction and Russ is blocked after his yellow card against Cologne.

Therefore it will be a hard game, but maybe we have a great day, Theofanis score well, Coach Skibbe has a good tactic and we win the match.

Eintracht4ever.    

Keep the faith. its not going to be easy, but football is a funny game.
Eagles for ever
#
Dortmund is droped out of the Euroleague this evening after a 2:2 in Sevilla.
#
...and this is of course the reason to sack them to  

Teilen