>

Belgian Eagles

#
Hi mates,

It was a while ago that I watched a game in the beautiful Waldstadion so I decided to visit Frankfurt again.
On 12 february I'm coming with 8 fans from Belgium to the game Frankfurt- Leverkusen. We have tickets at 41M and will take a Belgium flag with us.

It will be a 4 hours trip with a mini-van and a lot of beer.

See you all @ the game
#
That´s great!

Have fun!

Where are you from exactly?
#
awe sweet....... sounds fun beckers. i was at that fixture last year and it was fantastic. enjoy the game and the beer
#
RobinAdler schrieb:
That´s great!

Have fun!

Where are you from exactly?

Near Genk
#
I'm looking forward to meeting you guys at the stadium. Are you interested in having a little chat before the match? I suggest we meet at the entrance of the museum one hour before the game (2.30 p.m.). Anybody else who reads in this forum may join in.  

Alex
#
It is a great pleasure to hear, that someone from Belgium is that much interested in Eintracht Frankfurt. I am a fan of the SGE since more than 30 years and my foreign favorite club is RSC Anderlecht for the same long time. My sister lives in Brussels since 1976 and from then on i took interest in Football in Belgium and especially the Royal Sporting Club. So welcome here!
#
Hi Beckers,

Always great to have some groundhoppers around: welcome!

Several years ago, I took a group of KV Mechelen Fans to our away game in Aachen.. and visited their ground in return against Club Brugge. I enjoyed the cheap/good Maes beer and the fatty hamburgers. With all our modern stadiums in Germany, it was good again to "smell the grass" and watch footie from close by.

I already see you got invited by some Eintracht Fans for pre-match drinking. Excellent. Have fun!
#
SGE_77 schrieb:
Hi Beckers,

Always great to have some groundhoppers around: welcome!

Several years ago, I took a group of KV Mechelen Fans to our away game in Aachen.. and visited their ground in return against Club Brugge. I enjoyed the cheap/good Maes beer and the fatty hamburgers. With all our modern stadiums in Germany, it was good again to "smell the grass" and watch footie from close by.

I already see you got invited by some Eintracht Fans for pre-match drinking. Excellent. Have fun!  

Maes isn't that good bro   . Belgium has enough good beers you has to taste.
I invite everyone to visit a game of Racing Genk. They are in second place in the league and can become meister.

Come on SGE!!

Teilen