>

What's going down 2011?

#
I may not be entitled to put down an analysis of the (mal)situation of the football division of Eintracht Frankfurt but as a fan since 1989 I will, nevertheless, in short, be audacious and throw down.

I have lived to tell every crisis since the first relegation and the situation now is nothing compared to the one during summer 2002, when the club fell short of ruin.

I have no manager qualifications, instead I will agitate for softer visions.

I was shocked and angry after the game against Stuttgart but this does not lead to my complete dismay and sarcasm (as seen otherwhere on this forum).

I don't understand what has happened since 18th December last year when Dortmund was down battled, and, judging from the interview with Franz (as seen on Spiegel.tv), the team does not either, but just the way as I support my wife and kids in tough times, I will support SGE these days.

Please...PLEASE, do likewise.

I think Skibbe does good work and I think the team is intact - albeit this being hard to acknowledge upon watching the last two bouts.

Feel bad for the team instead of humiliating it. Feel bad for the management instead of questioning it. But don't feel bad for being an eagle ... because you chose so.

Stand proud and tall, you will be rewarded.

I, a fellow Danish eagle and two sympathisers of the team (all dressed up in FRankfurt jerseys, 'f course) will check in in FfM on Friday to support the team on location on Saturday.

My family (girlfriend and two kids, dressed up properly, needless to say) are travelling by train to witness the last home match of this season against Köln and to the growl the team to victory.

(if our kids weren't SGE fans by now, they will be by then).

Fellow Foreign Eagles, this is the time to lay down bitterness and dispair and team up to recklessly support Eintracht Frankfurt during this time of rock bottomness.

THE EAGLE SHALL RISE AND SALUTE TO ITS FANS.
#
Good message Henrik. I see the frustration of Fellow Eagles but i dont feel the frustration. this club needs support through good times and bad times , from playing munich to playing bochum, be it in bundesliga 1 or bundesliga 2, im proud to watch the eagles from over here in Ireland, and i look forward to getting that elusive first goal and first win this weekend, even if we fail again  i will still wear that Eintracht shirt Proud.  
#
That's the spirit guys!
#
Nice to hear that you really care about the Eagles in such difficult situation.

It makes every fan proud to hear that fans outside of Germany support our SGE even in very hard times.

Lets carry off the victory!
#
i think the sitiuation in 2010 was a little bit hazy.
only the hit rate of Gekas let our SGE appear successfully.
Now the Gekas-hit rate has gone down. He hasn´t luck of first part of this season (e.g.  Sunday, 56th minute)
But I´m sure they will turn the situation to positive. They will start on Saturday against the red devils.
I don´t like to visit our team in Osnabrück or Paderborn, i´ll follow them to Dortmund and Schalke next season too.
(sorry for my bad english)

Teilen