>

About the relegation

#
This season is been very disappointing for me. In the past Eintracht is been relegated after to have thought 'til the end but staying always in the bottom of the chart, instead this time EF started very well then after winter stop: the disaster, it seemed that he players had lost their wish of fighting and saving the team (how they could lost against FC Koln in Frankfurt when they know that this match meant to be safe or relegated... I still remember the monumental 5-1 against Kaiserslautern so many years ago in the last match of the season...) For me it's been wrong to not help the team with new players in January and we needed to push away Skibbe sooner it was clear that he had lost the feeling with the players. I don't know why it's been almost impossible to see together Amanatidis and Gekas, with an attack line that scored in so few matches in the 2nd leg of the season, relegation was inevitable. Funkel had made a really great job mixing during the years old and new players, then it needed only 1 year to destroy everything and go back to the 2.Bundesliga hell.
#
Skibbe was an absolute disaster. He should have been sacked at the end of January.
#
Eintrachtrob schrieb:
Skibbe was an absolute disaster. He should have been sacked at the end of January.

Totally agree! Even if I think that even the management has its sins 'cos they did not buy players in January when we needed someone new. Even to choice Daum it's been high a risk and this is the result.
#
This Club does not stop to disappoint.

But out of nowhere a single game with epic proportion will be fought and won and all the disappointment will be forgotten.

Thats the reason i cant stop loving this Club.

Teilen