>

Matchday advice

#
Flights booked, hotel booked - my father and I are heading to Frankfurt from Aberdeen! 18-21 November and we'll take in the Aachen game. I've been looking forward to this for a looong time.

So, question time!

Where is the best place to watch the game in the stadium and will it be possible to get tickets there? It appears that there are plenty tickets remaining reading the website. Standing would be nice and the louder the better!

Where are the best places to go before and after the game for a few beer-shaped refreshments?

And what would you recommend we visit during our 3 1/2 days in the city?

Thanks in advance.

Excited...   ,-)
#
Hi mate, welcome! Always great to have some groundhoppers around... especially from Scotland!

Here some hints:
1) Tickets
Standing will be difficult. Most of the tickets are reserved for season ticket holders. I would recommend getting tickets for the "Westkurve" (Area 35 - 43), which are located above the standing area. Get your tickets via www.eintracht.de and print them out directly... done!

2) Drinking before the game
Answer is simple: at the stadium! There are plenty of old school beer & Bratwurst places with reasonable prices.

3) Post-match drinking:
Answer even more simple: Franfurt Sachsenhausen (old drinking district across the Main river). Loads of old pubs and Eintracht Fans.

Cheers and CU soon in Frankfurt.
#
That's great, thanks very much for that.

Looks like 39N Westkurve. Quick question - do I have to print@home? 'Bearbeitungsgebühr, Versand Europa' - does this mean I can have the tickets sent to me? I like having actual match tickets for my collection, I'm sad like that!

Cheers.
#
I just asked the ticket service about your question. Let's wait for their reply. Or maybe anybody else can give you an answer meanwhile.

Concerning sightseeing in Frankfurt you could visit "Paulskirche" - a former church where the first German constitution was developed in 1848. There is a lot more to see but it depends on which kind of sightseeing you appreciate.

Alex
#
Internet-Team schrieb:
I just asked the ticket service about your question. Let's wait for their reply.

Yes, it is possible to have the tickets sent to you. Just choose "Versand" (shipping) instead of print@home. If you do it some weeks in advance, that should work well.

Other possibility: in the last 5 days before the match it is possible to buy tickets and let them be deposited at the entrance of the stadium. I wouldn't do it this way though because your favorite block might be already sold out up to that day.

Alex

Teilen