>

How to watch Eintracht legally in the U.S.

#
Does anyone know how I can watch Eintracht games live in the U.S. I will be studying there this fall and I would like to watch the games. I think Gol TV has the TV rights but I cannot find if they offer all 2. Bundesliga games online or so.

I know, there are a lot of pages that offer the games illegally, but I think it will be more difficult getting to streams next season due to our relegation to the second league.
#
When abroad, you can use www.bwin.com to watch all First and Second Bundesliga matches. You only need to create an account and upload 10 Euros via credit card.

I am living in the Netherlands and it works perfectly fine.
#
oh thanks! yeah, I did that before and forgot about it. It's a pretty small window, but it still works...

There is probably no online gol tv, right?
#
Gol tv only shows Bundesliga 1 games. I had to use BWIN and the Window is small.
#
In Norway you can watch every match live with the Eurosportplayer(www.eurosportplayer.com). Cost not much and it should be easy to find out if it working in the US too.
#
The Eurosportplayer is not available in North America. However if you use a VPM connection with a European IP it might work. I say might as I have not subscribed to test it out. You can reach the Eurosportplayer web site with a European IP, that at least I've tested.

HappyViking schrieb:
In Norway you can watch every match live with the Eurosportplayer(www.eurosportplayer.com). Cost not much and it should be easy to find out if it working in the US too.

Teilen