>

Your opinion on the 1-1 away draw against Düsseldorf?

#
A couple of match reports of last nights draw with its dramatic finish:

eintracht.de
1-1 Draw After A Close Finish
http://www.eintracht.de/english/news/37004/

bundesliga.de
Fortune favours Düsseldorf in second-tier showdown
http://www.bundesliga.de/en/liga2/news/2011/index.php?f=0000204753.php

Did you follow the match?
What do you think about the performance of Eintracht?
And what about the last minute penalty allowing Düsseldorf to equalise?

Greets,
SR
#
Hello all
I was at the stadium!
A lot of Eintrachtfans (6000) travelled from there home, all over Germany, even Holland and like meself from Mechelen, Belgium to the exceptional Esprit Stadium of Dusseldorf.
They closed the roof, and even heaters were forseen to ensure a great temperature!!! Well done "schxxse Fortuna Duseldorf"!  

Both teams started with a lot of ambition to win this very important game!

Eintracht Frankfurt had the best chances and tried to play via the wings. Dusseldorf played with  very long passes, wich never reached the targetman, in occasion that a ball appeared in the box, our defence was solid!

The style of Dusseldorf is not really orthodox, but there defence is OK!
Our Eintracht-players in midfield must try to play more football, they have to "get the message", that they have more time, then they think when they taking the ball! They have to wait a bit longer, instead of bouncing the ball to quickly.
our strikers, they do contrary...... except with 0-1 ....well done guys!

Both teams had a very a few very good chances, but both keepers were strong and/or a bit help of the goalpost was necessary to accur the 1-1 or 0-2

Then the 88 minute!!!!!!!!!!!

The penalty was a joke, it was'nt penalty!!!!!
But like a wrote before, we may not forget that Nikolov played a very strong second half and thanks to him we have 1 point!
#
F.ck the referee, his performance was pethetic - at best.
#
@DirkBelgium thanks for your response. I was there too and also thought Eintracht looked solid, with a good attitude. The tension was on in the last 15 minutes and we were ever so close to a break through win!

Wasn't meant to be this time, but I do hope it sparks an emotional boost for team and fans who seemed to bond after the final whistle. Great to see the supporters cheering the team on as if they had won!
#
Yeah yr absolutely right! Even the players left, and the fans asked to come back and showed the "Schxxsse Fortuna" how to show respect for a great game!
#

#
I was actually wondering about that banner 'Edinburgh Adler'! - Is an Eintracht fanclub out there? Would be great to find out.

Teilen