>

Summer transfers - pre-season thoughts

#
Going into the pre-season, there are still several players that we need before we can have a solid season. Veh and Huebner have made it clear that we are in search of 3 new centerbacks and will most likely be after 1 more striker as well. So far I have heard rumors about some the following players coming in:

CB - Anderson, Caldirola, Chris, Demidov, Geromel, Sankoh

ST - Hoffer, Oehrl

I might have missed a couple potentials. What do you think we need and who do you think would fit the best... realistically?
#
Why sell Schildenfeld for a relative pittance when our need is so pressing? Eintracht's transfer policy is driving me to distraction!

CB - Anderson, Chris, Geromel (prob too expensive)
ST - Just sign Hoffer and get this farce over with.
#
I think Veh's impression of Schildenfeld was like most fans I know - not that great - and the hope was he would have a good tournament and be sold on.

Good business in my view if replaced adequately so we shall see who arrives in the next week or two.
#
Rumours have it that Norway international Demidov is about to join:

http://www.shropshirestar.com/sport/wolverhampton-wanderers-fc/2012/07/19/wolves-miss-out-on-vadim-demidov/

Also papers report the Anderson deal being in place now - but nothing is confirmed yet.

Teilen