>

New fan - Need help with tickets

#
Hey guys, im moving to Frankfurt this month and i would like to watch to Eintracht Frankfurt matches as im addicted to soccer. I didnt know that the tickets were already being sold. Is there any way to get tickets for Bayern Leverkusen/Borussia Dortmund match other then buying them online or did they sell out all tickets? I also want to know if is there anyway to watch the match with the supporters at the Westkurve 36/38/40/42. Sorry for my poor english and thanks for helping. - Pedro
#
By the way, forget the word "soccer". It's AE and they don't know anything about
our favoured sport.  The word "football" is much better.

Greetings from Rüsselsheim
#
I guess for the matches Leverkusen and Dortmund all the tickets are unfortunately sold out. In general, you can buy tickets in one of the official Eintracht shops either in the stadium, at Hauptwache in the city's centre or at Riederwald. Especially for matches against popular teams the tickets are sold out quickly. You can also get informations by phone, take a look here: http://eintracht.de/tickets/vorverkaufsstellen/
#
Ok thanks.  Just bought tickrts to the match vs mainz and werder bremen  
#
pedrohromano schrieb:
Ok thanks.  Just bought tickrts to the match vs mainz and werder bremen    

Mate,

if you are looking forward for a meeting regarding these matches, send me a private message.

Cheers

Teilen