>

Mark McCabe (Edinburgh) RIP

#
Mark chose to spend the weekend of his 40th birthday in Frankfurt as he loved his weekends in Germany and watching Eintracht.

Sadly he passed away here in his sleep on Sunday morning.

We had a great day on Saturday watching the win against Hannover and meeting friends from EFC Presswerk Ruesselsheim and others after the game.

Mark has also watched Eintracht in Dortmund, Gelsenkirchen, Berlin and Hamburg. Sadly he cannot now come to Duesseldorf next month as planned.

RIP Mark.

#
I didn't know him, yet these news make me very sad. RIP, eagle!
#
Rest in peace, Mark McCabe.
#
It's a shame I never had the pleasure of meeting him, remember the "Edinburgh Adler" flag very well..

RIP Mark McCabe
#
RIP Mark McCabe
#
RIP
#
I am very sorry about the loss of your friend. This is sad.
#
Commiseration to Mark's family and friends - R.I.P.
#
RIP Mark. I was always amazed that people from Scotland actually come over to Frankfurt on a regular basis to watch Eintracht play.
I went to Edinburgh in March 2011 and couldnt believe my eyes when I saw this on a cab on hay market: (the guy told me his son and some of his friends would fly to Frankfurt, I dont know why I didnt ask for their contacts...)

Makes me sad to read such bad news, although I never met any of you scotish guys. All the best to you over there in Edinburgh...
#
My condolences ... fly with the eagles

Rest in Peace
#
 That is sad news although I dont know him.
#
Tarik schrieb:

Great photo Tarik!!

His son - who owns the taxi - came to Frankfurt again at the weekend to see the Stuttgart/Eintracht game. Unofortunately he never brings good luck as Eintracht normally lose when he is there. Hopefully that changes when him and others come to Duesseldorf.
#
R.I.P.
#

R.I.P.
#
R.I.P.

PA

Teilen