>

Hello Eintracht

#
Hello guys

Im from England and love German football and have always wanted to come over to germany to check it out for real. I am hoping to fulfill this ambition by coming over to watch Eintracht Frankfurt v Borussia Mönchengladbach on 02/03/12 and just wanted a bit of information on a couple of things.

- where is the best place to go for a drink before the match to soak up the atmosphere?

- When will the date usually be confirmed? Becasue of booking flights - (hopefuly quite soon) Like in England I know games can suddenly be moved to Sunday

- Is Eintracht a good choice to make to come and see? I chose Frankfurt beacuse of how easy it looks to get to with the airport, city centre and stadium being all quite close to each other.

Danke
#
I'd suggest just arriving at the stadium by train or tram - free travel with match ticket - and there are beer stalls all around the stadium.

It can be difficult arranging travel to Bundesliga games as its sometimes short notice for when the game will be played. Bundesliga 2 was even worse with games between 1800 Friday and 2015 Monday!

Gladbach is the 7th game after winter break that we are waiting dates and times for. I don't think it will be in the next lot of dates given but could be wrong. It might not be until later in January though.

Depending on flight availability from where you are your best bet would be to book to arrive on Friday afternoon and leave later Sunday evening.

Good choice to go to Frankfurt in my opinion. Try and get a ticket near to the Westkurve end of the stadium. eintrachtonline have good youtube videos showing home and away atmosphere!
#
Thanks for the info

I've had a scan online and S-bahn looks very quick and easy from both city centre and airport. A bonus that its free with a match ticket (will pay for an extra beer )

I read somewhere (not sure if its true) that kick off dates and times are confirmed in blocks of 8 match dates and the monchengladbach game is match day 24 which is in the next batch of games to be confirmed.

I am aiming to get a ticket in or as close to westkurve as i can - it looks amazing. [quote=dc_edinburg]I'd suggest just arriving at the stadium by train or tram - free travel with match ticket - and there are beer stalls all around the stadium.

It can be difficult arranging travel to Bundesliga games as its sometimes short notice for when the game will be played. Bundesliga 2 was even worse with games between 1800 Friday and 2015 Monday!

Gladbach is the 7th game after winter break that we are waiting dates and times for. I don't think it will be in the next lot of dates given but could be wrong. It might not be until later in January though.

Depending on flight availability from where you are your best bet would be to book to arrive on Friday afternoon and leave later Sunday evening.

Good choice to go to Frankfurt in my opinion. Try and get a ticket near to the Westkurve end of the stadium. eintrachtonline have good youtube videos showing home and away atmosphere!

I hope the dates do not change but if they do I will try another time until I get to see a game........ in Frankfurt
#
The number of dates/times announced varies every time in my experience since coming here in 2007. It more often than not ties in with what European dates are known as that seems to be the key factor in DFB's scheduling.
#
Hi there ,

here the date/time for the match:

Fr. 01.03.13 20:30 Uhr Eintracht Frankfurt – Borussia M´Gladbach
#
Thanks - I have now booked flights. Arriving in Frankfurt on the morning of Friday March 01 and returning home Saturday afternoon.
#

Great!

Teilen