>

What is happening to Eintracht?

#
I spent the last 4.5 years in Frankfurt supporting the home team. Even suppporting them when they were in the 2nd Bundesliga before stepping back up.  My one thrill is to go on Yahoo Deutschland on Monday mornings to see how the boys did over the weekend since I cannot see the games.  15th place????  Really??  They have always been a consistent 6th or 7th place team but now they are facing another potential relegation situation.  I know there is more season left, but come on guys get tough and play aggressive.

Regards from Annapolis MD
#
Sadly I think the good Europa cup season is messing up the bundesliga. Hopefully after Xmas things will start to get better
#
spqr66 schrieb:
 They have always been a consistent 6th or 7th place team  

Really??  If only they were

They might have finished 6th last season but in recent years they were nearly always in the bottom half.

I'll accept 15th in the league at the end of this season..........as long as I have trips to Berlin and Turin to look forward to also . Or 16th place with two play-off games against Kaiserslautern (or Cologne)   !

By the way, why wait till Monday mornings. There are some good options for viewing the games online.
#
spqr66 schrieb:
I spent the last 4.5 years in Frankfurt supporting the home team. [...]They have always been a consistent 6th or 7th place team

Your memory betrays you:

Teilen