>

Big Problem

#
My friend accidentally bought tickets for the wrong weekend, because she does not understand german. Is there anyways that they could be cancelled or refunded? The tickets were bought today
#
You can try to write a Mail to ticket@eintracht-frankfurt.de or call 0800-743-1899 (0800-SGE-1899). They should be able to help you.
In case they´re not or it is to late, you can try to sell your tickets here in the thread of the match you have tickets for. Watch for KartenANGEBOTE SGE: xxxx and tell were the seats are and what they should cost (not more than you´ve payed plus shipping costs).

Good luck..
#
Thank you, I am currently trying to reach the phone number and have been waiting for almost a half an hour... Are they open currently?
#
Hello Tary,

they should be open but we started selling EL-Tickets today so lines may be busy.

It might be advisable to contact then via Mail at

info@eintrachtfrankfurt.de

or

ticket@eintrachtfrankfurt.de

and ask what to do.

Greets and good luck!

littlecrow
#
I am still on hold and do not have responses from either emails
#
Expecting a reply within an hour or two from an email to any company is optimistic.
They will reply within a day or two so relax  

p.s Football club names tend to be the same or similar in any language so don't accept her lack of german as a reasonable excuse as she obviously clicked on the wrong game!!

Here to help mein freund.

Regards
#
Hey mate,

think it  will be an good idea to let the people know for what match you are locking for ....

Maybe that will be helpful for everbody  

Cheers
Kroni
#
Yes, if I cant get a refund i will be selling them. They are for this upcoming game, and the tickets number 5. And this biggest problem that she had was the date format, because she is from the United States (we use month/day/year). Thanks for all the help thoug
#
For what it's worth I have a similar problem - I managed to buy FOUR tickets for the Porto game instead of TWO and now my friend can't come either so I have four tickets just for me! They said they've already posted them to me (I only placed the order about midnight last night!) so they can't change my order but suggested I do what the poster above said and advertise them on the forum.

While I'm here, I have 3 spare tickets for the Porto game. Originally €48 each but I'll take offers for less - happy to cover the postage myself (or just meet up before the game) in case anyone's looking. The ones I have are as follows, and I don't mind which ones I give up:

Block 15H | Row 22 | Seat 13
Block 15H | Row 22 | Seat 12
Block 17G | Row 9 | Seat 29
Block 17G | Row 9 | Seat 28
#
andrewcopeland schrieb:
For what it's worth I have a similar problem - I managed to buy FOUR tickets for the Porto game instead of TWO and now my friend can't come either so I have four tickets just for me! They said they've already posted them to me (I only placed the order about midnight last night!) so they can't change my order but suggested I do what the poster above said and advertise them on the forum.

While I'm here, I have 3 spare tickets for the Porto game. Originally €48 each but I'll take offers for less - happy to cover the postage myself (or just meet up before the game) in case anyone's looking. The ones I have are as follows, and I don't mind which ones I give up:

Post your offer here: http://www.eintracht.de/meine_eintracht/forum/10/11199526/
#
grinch schrieb:
andrewcopeland schrieb:

Post your offer here: http://www.eintracht.de/meine_eintracht/forum/10/11199526/

that's where it is ... # 5
good luck!

Teilen