>

Fan Club in the US???

#
USAdlers sounds pretty good...
#
tOp1x:

Do you have any interest in joining. If we do not get 5 members to start, we cannot begin anything. As it gets bigger we can do more.
#
CJ24 schrieb:
tOp1x:

Do you have any interest in joining. If we do not get 5 members to start, we cannot begin anything. As it gets bigger we can do more.

no thanx, I´m not in the US right now
#
CJ, I just sent you the spreadsheet, you should have it in your e-mail box.  Everything sounds good. I did mention the ability to do a Yahoo group.  Let me know,
Kevin
#
Thank you... Are you still interested in joining this fan club, we need members to get started.. Thanks again..

CJ
#
CJ, will be sending the info today!!!

#
Hi guys,

I'm a life-long Eintracht fan currently living in Washington DC. A loose association of Eintracht-Fans might make sense. However, the regional dispersion is huge, and we may never see one another face-to-face. But in any case, thanks a lot for the initiative...

EagleUSA
CJ24 schrieb:
Is anyone interested in beginning another Frankfurt fan club in the USA? Please let me know as soon as possible. THANKS AND GO EINTRACHT!!!
#
To clarify: Are you looking for American supporters in Germany, or American/German supporters in the USA? (I'm an American in Hesse.)
#
Its open to anyone who is american (resident of germany or usa doesnt matter), or anyone who speaks the english language and would like to have websites with updated information on the whole bundesliga...

Anyone can join.. we only need 2 or 3 more members before we can get this started.. I have already gotten information from 5 people and there are 3 up here in Western New York including me.. that makes 8.. This can be very successful if we can just get it started
#
Maybe East Coast and West Coast sub-groups, although one central website makes sense.  I'm over in California/Referendumland, North Side.  I thought there was another San Jose Bundes around here somewhere.  Maybe not.

Sending signup info now, so you're up to 6!
#
Anyone interested in becoming a member of the club, please send name, address, birthdate, favorite player, shirt size, spoken languages, and telephone number. We already have enough to get started now, but the more the better. Payments will not be needed for a couple weeks, so do not worry about that for now. Thanks you and again please feel free to contact me with any problems, concerns, questions,

CJ
#
Count me in!  Not sure if I am sending a personal message or posting to the Forum.   I will follow this message with the requested info.
#
Anyone have any more ideas for the website? Any things that are a necessity on the website? Or any other ideas for the fan club at all? Please feel free to let me know...

CJ
#
he  guys how is your idea  with the  fanclub working ?   you have a homepage now ?
#
What"s up with the North Carolina Eagles in Raleigh?
#
I´ve never heard of them before.

We are going to get things started soon and the fan club up and running. We have more than enough members to get it started now. I am looking forward to this. Please contact me if you would like more information or like to join.
#
CJ24 schrieb:
I´ve never heard of them before.

We are going to get things started soon and the fan club up and running. We have more than enough members to get it started now. I am looking forward to this. Please contact me if you would like more information or like to join.

CJ,
thanks for the effort. Hope the club is up and running soon.
Greetings from Wash., DC
#
CJ24 schrieb:
Is anyone interested in beginning another Frankfurt fan club in the USA? Please let me know as soon as possible. THANKS AND GO EINTRACHT!!!

Hey guys,
I would also take a part of your fanclub. I am going to study in New York at January for a few years... So what should I do???
#
That is great. When you say New York, do you mean New York City or somewhere else in the state of New York?

I just need your information, preferably in an email to me at SGEanhaenger@aol.com. I am trying to get the club running but have been having some difficulties. I promise it will work soon.

CJ
#
No I live on Long Island in the state New York. But is also just about 30 min away from NY City

I will write you an email now and hope that it will work soon

Cya

Teilen