>

Fan Club in the US???

#
Gerne!

Sign me up...wherever that is.

Jerry (San Jose, CA)
#
skyjerm:

That is great!! please send me the info via email..
#
CJ,
I think I may have a couple of more people from Miami that may be interested but before I talk to them about it I was hoping that I could give them an update.  

Also, if you need any help in getting this going please let me know, this is something
#
this is something I wanted to do for a long time.

Sorry. sent it ny accident.

#
yeah ive got so much planned for it and everything is almost ready.. there is only one problem, and its how we are going to keep it together when everyone is so far away. We might need to make subdivisions within the main fan club or something. Anyone else with information please send it.. this is going to be great!!!

SGE4LIFE!!!
#
we will figure something out though and i have wanted to do this for a long time as well, and now we can really get it started
#
Hey guys,
I will be in California in May, is there any possibility to see the matches of the SGE in the american TV?
#
throught dish network there is the German TV.. it shows the game on friday, premiere konferenz on saturday and sunday.. otherwise im not sure what else there is because I have Dish Network and watch the bundesliga religiously
#
You can watch Bundesliga matches on GolTV, which is a PPV channel so that might make things a little more complicated. I currently live in Los Angeles and watch all games on Dish Network, just like someone pointed out earlier.

I'd be quite interested in a Frankfurt fan club, but would like to know how you guys want this to work? Also, how are we going to manage the large distances between members. We won't even be able to watch the games together... Anyway, if you have some time to give some information on it all it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks mate, forza SGE!
#
Whatever happened with this?  I remain interested along with my son.
#
Hey guys!
I live in Ashland, OR and will stay here until July 2010 (and then move back to Germany). Probably there are no Eintracht-Fans nearby, but maybe someone could tell me if there is a way to watch Bundesliga via Cable. I just moved here so I don´t really know how things work over here...
Thanks!
#
Any supporters in Indiana?? Probably not...
#
I live in NY and I am still interested to yoin ur fan club. Whats going on with it now?
#
Ja die Posts hier sind ja leider schon sau alt, aber ich bin schwer dafuer eine "SGE-Interessensgemeinschaft" in Denver, Colorado zu gruenden. Hier gibts schon viel zu viele Bremen, Muenchen und Duesseldorf Fans.... Da kann doch unsere SGE nicht zurueckstehnt....WTF?
#
We had enough people interested but we never got enough to actually go through with it
#
Ich nehm das jetzt mal in die Hand. Ist ja schlimm
Jeder der in den USA lebt, studiert oder ähnliches kann mir seinen Namen, Wohnort, Staat per Email zuschicken. Werde dann mal einiges in Erfahrung bringen und mal schauen was da so geht.

Meine Email: eintrachteagle@yahoo.com

I'll take over that now. Everybody who is interested to open up or join a fanclub should send me an email including his name, city and state. I'll figure out then what we could do and so on...

My email: eintrachteagle@yahoo.com
#
Anyone who previously sent me information if you are still interested let me know. I really wanna get this going
#
Lets go guys. Send me emails with your name and where you life. We can make it happen...

My email: eintrachteagle@yahoo.com
#
Now that we have a US-Boy, Eintracht's popularity in the USA should increase incredibly, right? It's about time to found a fan club in every US-city with over 10,000 citizens, fly Eagle-Flags in front of our houses, start a major campaign with selling jerseys (let's say 20 million jerseys?) and clark-posters.
Taking over America... Here we are!  
#
Go guys Go. We are getting more and more

Teilen