>

Wintersporthall - how to get there?

#
Damn, i just noticed there is an english section here. Well then, i think my question belongs here then

I just moved here from Newcastle and a friend provided me with his season-ticket so that i can go and see my very first Eintracht game today. Now what i was wondering, i know how to get there by train but i am to meet someone at Wintersporthall in front of a beer store or something. Is this easy to find, walking from the train station towards the stadium?

And is it usual to be checked for passports since the season ticket is not in my name?

Thanks in advance
#
Hey there!

It is important that you take the "S-Bahn" (S7, S8, S9) not the "Straßenbahn" because the "S-Bahn" arrives directly at the Wintersporthalle. Just follow the crowd, they will lead u to the Wintersporthalle and the beer store
Is it a special beer store? Because there are a few ...
Have fun (here in Frankfurt)!

Greets
#
Im so confused...what topic are we using now  

Oh, there are more?

Well, i was just told about one but i guess we will manage. We have cellphones after all.
S8 and S9 is what i am going to take.

I just hope it wont be an issue if the season ticket is not mine.

Thanks a lot.
#
OpatheOne schrieb:
Im so confused...what topic are we using now  

Oh, there are more?

Well, i was just told about one but i guess we will manage. We have cellphones after all.
S8 and S9 is what i am going to take.

I just hope it wont be an issue if the season ticket is not mine.

Thanks a lot.

Hey Opa,

Dont worry, you will be fine. Giving season tickets away for a game or two is very common and its not illegal. You can even enter the block if theres a female name on the season ticket. I never had problems with that, security just takes a look at the block which is printed on the ticket so that you dont enter the wrong block.

When you arrive at Bahnhof Stadion just follow the crowd to the stadium. The Wintersporthalle is right on your way and there are a couple of beerstands but you will be able to find your friends and if not u can still give them a call  

Have fun, you chose a pretty good day for your first visit, there will be a big choreo tonight. Nur die SGE !!!  

Teilen