>

Monchengladbach match tickets required

#
Hello all.

I am flying over from Burnley, England for the game vs. Borussia Monchengladbach.

I have just gone online to buy tickets but unfortunately it has sold out.

Please could someone let me know if any spare become available or if you cannot make the game? I would be happy to pay a fair price for the tickets.

Our teams (Burnley) and Eintracht Frankfurt met many years ago in the European Fairs cup. My dad has the programmes and memorabilia from this game so there is some history between the two!

I would also like to exchange some memorabilia perhaps!

Burnley are currently in the Premier League for the second time in 5 years after a period of exile.  In the 60's we were a huge club in England

#
You can always pay over the odds with this shower - http://www.viagogo.de/Sport-Tickets/Fussball/1-Bundesliga/Borussia-Moenchengladbach-Karten/E-669053

If you get the train out, there should be a few people selling tickets as you walk from the stadion train station up towards the stadium.
#
dc_edinburg schrieb:
You can always pay over the odds with this shower - http://www.viagogo.de/Sport-Tickets/Fussball/1-Bundesliga/Borussia-Moenchengladbach-Karten/E-669053

If you get the train out, there should be a few people selling tickets as you walk from the stadion train station up towards the stadium.

Thanks looked at viagogo and unless I have to I begrudge using agencies. What is the likely cost by people selling on the day? Whats the price range generally if you buy directly?

I havent looked at the location of the stadium in proximity to the city centre - I have neevr actually been to Frankrut. So any tips on Frankfurt as a city would be great.

There are 14 of us in Total, all Burnley fans coming over.

Thanks again
#
Hello

You need 14 Tickets or only a ticket for you?
Normally it is possible to get one  ticket in front of the stadium. There are people which sell tickets. But you must be there quite early.

14 Tickets are unfortunately almost impossible.
#
Getting your ticket in advance will get you free travel to the stadium which is 10-15 mins train ride from the city centre.

I've never used the touts but if its a sold out game you will likely pay a premium obviously. Standing tickets are never available but adult seats generally range from about EUR25-40 depending on the category of game and where you are in the stadium.

Steer clear of the usual O'Reilly's/main station drinking scene that so many end up doing. Its OK for late opening but you'd be better off in Sachsenhausen on a Saturday night which will be very busy and has plenty to keep you occupied.
#
claret_macca schrieb:
dc_edinburg schrieb:

Thanks looked at viagogo and unless I have to I begrudge using agencies. What is the likely cost by people selling on the day? Whats the price range generally if you buy directly?

I havent looked at the location of the stadium in proximity to the city centre - I have neevr actually been to Frankrut. So any tips on Frankfurt as a city would be great.

There are 14 of us in Total, all Burnley fans coming over.

Thanks again

Nice to have people from a club like Burnley over to see Eintracht   . Feel free to bringt Danny Ings, we could definitely use a guy of his standards ,-) . The price range ist quiet different but usually you won't over-pay as most people just try to get rid of their spare tickets, so you just pay the presale prices, if the game isn't sold out maybe even less.

A group of 14 is quite a challenge, you won't sit all together, that's for sure . But if you are lucky enough you might get this number of tickets on match day. Pretty sure you have to split your group for the 90 minutes.
#
Hello All,
My wife and I are visiting Germany from the US and will be attending the M'Gladbach match. I'm very excited as this will be our first Bundesliga match and have heard great things about your fans and arena!

claret_macca, I may have an extra ticket I would be happy to sell you. I won't know if it's available until the day before the match, but will post here as soon as I do. 14 is a big ask, but at least I may be able to help you out with 1.

As I said, this is my first Bundesliga experience as well as first time at a venue with a standing-only terrace. How is standing location within the terrace determined? We are in block 42. Do we occupy whatever space available when we arrive? Also, is there any specific points of etiquette we should observe (aside from the obvious, not wearing other teams colors)? We want to enjoy the experience as much as possible while also respecting local customs. Any info is appreciated.
#
Hello everyone. Sorry for the late reply, I have been away!

There are 14 of us coming over, but most aren't bothered either way for the game. But a few are and definitely me! One ticket would be greatly appreciated but hoping a few more will fancy it too.

Is there anywhere to drink in and around the stadium? Noticed the game is on a Friday night now, we land in Stuttgart Friday afternoon. So travelling from there.

Danny Ings. Very good player. But unfortunately for us since his contract is up, he doesn't look like he is playing for the team any more. That said I expect he will score a few in the next games. If thats enough to keep us up he can leave for free for me!

Thanks again. If anyone comes accross individual tickets it may be better to email me on claretmacca@icloud.com
#
Ltrain13 schrieb:
Hello All,
My wife and I are visiting Germany from the US and will be attending the M'Gladbach match. I'm very excited as this will be our first Bundesliga match and have heard great things about your fans and arena!

claret_macca, I may have an extra ticket I would be happy to sell you. I won't know if it's available until the day before the match, but will post here as soon as I do. 14 is a big ask, but at least I may be able to help you out with 1.

As I said, this is my first Bundesliga experience as well as first time at a venue with a standing-only terrace. How is standing location within the terrace determined? We are in block 42. Do we occupy whatever space available when we arrive? Also, is there any specific points of etiquette we should observe (aside from the obvious, not wearing other teams colors)? We want to enjoy the experience as much as possible while also respecting local customs. Any info is appreciated.

42 is pretty much in the middle of the standing terrace. There are no particular spots for every ticket, you just pick a place that is available and fine for you. If you want to enjoy the support (maybe try to take part? )  and also see as much as possible from the match, then you should try not to go down too many stairs - the higher the better. Also you shouldn't bother having people jump around you as well as a waving flag in your sight every now and then. It's the supporters stand, not a seat in a movie theatre   . With this being said, you can have a great time on our "Nordwestkurve" (North-West-Stand). Etiquette / good manners: Do not constantly film the scene or take photos for the whole 90 minutes with your smartphone up in the air. Of course a few pics or selfies are allowed, especially before the game and in half time. No one will be pissed by that  ,-) . You'll be fine as long as you're friendly and not over sensitive - you might get a hug from someone around if Eintracht scores . Probably you will be surprised by  the swearing (depending on how the team is doing... ,-) ) which is ununsual and mostly prohibited in sporting arenas in the US. On the bright side: you probably won't know any of the words anyways    . One way or the other this will be a quite different experience for you  if you are used to like NBA or MLB.

Feel free to send me a PM if you're interested in more details   . Have a good one!
#
claret_macca schrieb:
Is there anywhere to drink in and around the stadium? Noticed the game is on a Friday night now, we land in Stuttgart Friday afternoon. So travelling from there.

Danny Ings. Very good player. But unfortunately for us since his contract is up, he doesn't look like he is playing for the team any more. That said I expect he will score a few in the next games. If thats enough to keep us up he can leave for free for me!

As the stadium is in the middle of a forest-like area there are no pubs around. But if you just want to hang with your friends and drink beer you won't be disappointed ,-) . There are plenty of refreshment stalls around the stadium selling beer, soft drinks and our famous "Äppler". They open a few hours before the match already, so you shouldn't get thirsty at any time . Or course there are also possibilities to pick up a snack from various barbecue grills etc.

So Ings is a free agent this summer? What a pity for Burnley, but he already did a lot for the club with his goals in recent years. Guess he tries to make the next step in his career, unfortunately you won't make a profit out of it. It's going to be interesting to see where he'll end up. At Burnley he's a king, he won't have that at the "big six" in the PL for example. Could also be a good time for a move to another country, who knows? Still it's very unlikely as english players don't really want to leave the UK these days...
#
Thanks for the information Zicolov!

We definitely want to enjoy (and potentially take part) in the support, but more importantly want to see the match so we'll follow your tip to stick to the top of the terrace. As far as pics/selfies, I am a fan of the sport first and foremost so pics before and maybe at HT, but otherwise my eyes are glued to the pitch! To each his or her own, but i don't like to say the word "selfie" let alone take one so no worries there...
No issues with jumping, hugging, swearing, etc... that's what we want to experience!I don't follow the NBA or MLB, but NFL and NHL have a lot of the same activity and then some. Maybe I'll acquire some new vocabulary to take home!

Thanks again, I'll PM you if I have any other questions!
#
Zicolov schrieb:

It's going to be interesting to see where he'll end up.

My money is on Liverpool
#
There are 25 tickets for the Gladbach Game available right now. Be quick!
#
Ltrain13 schrieb:
Zicolov schrieb:

It's going to be interesting to see where he'll end up.

My money is on Liverpool

Liverpool... who brought in about 30 new players for this season already. At least it feels like that ,-)  .

[random player on the market] -> Liverpool be like "Shut up, and take our money!!"  ,-)

But Ings scores more goal than Balotelli and he's a free agent. But if he wants to lift a trophy any time soon the Reds won't be a good idea. I mean let's face it: YOU and ME we both have the same amount of PL titles like Stevie G, Luis "Your teeth are offside" Suarez and Jamie Carragher. Here's a warning sign, Danny - right in your face and all over the place!   If we're placing bets right now your chance to win isn't that much worse when you put your money on Burnley instead of Liverpool.
#
Ltrain13 schrieb:
Thanks for the information Zicolov!

We definitely want to enjoy (and potentially take part) in the support, but more importantly want to see the match so we'll follow your tip to stick to the top of the terrace. As far as pics/selfies, I am a fan of the sport first and foremost so pics before and maybe at HT, but otherwise my eyes are glued to the pitch! To each his or her own, but i don't like to say the word "selfie" let alone take one so no worries there...
No issues with jumping, hugging, swearing, etc... that's what we want to experience!I don't follow the NBA or MLB, but NFL and NHL have a lot of the same activity and then some. Maybe I'll acquire some new vocabulary to take home!

Thanks again, I'll PM you if I have any other questions!

That's the spirit - enjoy the match and the little bits and pieces of anarchy while standing in the middle of the mob...    You're having enough of the "clean" entertainment at home. I've been to the states a few times and also attended a NBA match for example, as I like almost any kind of team sports. It was fun and a nice experiance, but you can barely compare that with what football is about and feels like for many people in Europe. The whole atmosphere is way different and was even more in the older days when we hadn't all these new stadiums. It's a good thing you've chosen Eintracht for your first match, we have a very loud and passionate fan base. If you were going to see Bayern you might have fallen asleep during the match  ,-) . It's like visiting the opera. Of course they are playing well but everything around it bores the crap out of you   .

Thank god you don't like that shitty word that literally came out of nowhere two years ago. People take photos of themselves since like forever, so what's the deal?! Just used it because it has become a common word for what ever reason. I hate it myself though   .

Oh, you will get some new vocabulary, trust me... ! You might learn how to tell people where to stick their opinion. Or some niceties about other people's relatives...
#
Zicolov schrieb:

Liverpool... who brought in about 30 new players for this season already. At least it feels like that ,-)  

Exactly, and none are goal scorers. I agree, probably not be the best choice for Ings if he wants trophies in the near future. I just think he fills LFC's need and financial startegy being they can't afford or attract the top forwards and have to go for the younger "potential" talent that can score goals. Not to say he won't be poached by one of the money-bag clubs, being English and helping with the home-grown player rules, I just think LFC is the most logical. Who knows, if he does go there and develops positively, it may be stepping stone to somewhere grander (though Reds fans don't want to hear that).
#
Ltrain13 schrieb:
Zicolov schrieb:

Liverpool... who brought in about 30 new players for this season already. At least it feels like that ,-)  

Exactly, and none are goal scorers. I agree, probably not be the best choice for Ings if he wants trophies in the near future. I just think he fills LFC's need and financial startegy being they can't afford or attract the top forwards and have to go for the younger "potential" talent that can score goals. Not to say he won't be poached by one of the money-bag clubs, being English and helping with the home-grown player rules, I just think LFC is the most logical. Who knows, if he does go there and develops positively, it may be stepping stone to somewhere grander (though Reds fans don't want to hear that).

Yes, he might fit their strategy and there's nothing wrong about signing good young lads, especially when they are free agents. He proved that he can score in the PL and he will again when he was a midfield like in Liverpool behind him. And yes, he's home grown - people will like that. To me he's actually the second big hope for the Three Lions right behind Harry Kane. With this being said, it would be best for him to go to a club where he makes as many games as possible to continue his developement. He shouldn't go to Man City or so, because he would just inspect the bench and terrace at those clubs - plus he would be pretty much the only english lad in the dressing room  ,-)
#
Broncofan schrieb:
There are 25 tickets for the Gladbach Game available right now. Be quick!

What section are these, are they still online now? My german is not the best!

As for Ings. If teams want a proper English striker that used to score goals for Burnley, Charlie Austin is a better bet!

And correct. English players are extremely reluctant to move abroad. I think this is one thing that hinders us at international level.
#
Saturday evening April 11, around 6 p.m. (when I wrote the message) there were more than 30 seats available - most of those were next to each other for a reasonable price (30-40 €). The tickets were there for about 3-4 hours, but not any more. I said be quick.
If you are lucky more seats will come up during the week - you got to watch the tickets sales now and then. Good luck!
#
Broncofan schrieb:
Saturday evening April 11, around 6 p.m. (when I wrote the message) there were more than 30 seats available - most of those were next to each other for a reasonable price (30-40 €). The tickets were there for about 3-4 hours, but not any more. I said be quick.
If you are lucky more seats will come up during the week - you got to watch the tickets sales now and then. Good luck!  

Thanks will keep my eyes peeled. Appreciate it.

Teilen