>

Thanks to our Irish support!

#
I thought it had been a bit quiet from the Irish of late!

Edinburgh contingent booked for Stuttgart and Hamburg away days and planning Darmstadt derby/markets in December. Another new face or two looking to experience German football and will be educated on supporting a proper team rather than the usual Dortmund/Bayern idiocy.

Let's hope some of the Kevin Trapp millions are spent wisely soon......
#
Enjoy, lads
hope I can join you one day. usually it's break time when I visit home
#
I thought it had been a bit quiet from the Irish of late!

Edinburgh contingent booked for Stuttgart and Hamburg away days and planning Darmstadt derby/markets in December. Another new face or two looking to experience German football and will be educated on supporting a proper team rather than the usual Dortmund/Bayern idiocy.

Let's hope some of the Kevin Trapp millions are spent wisely soon......
#
dc_edinburg schrieb:

Aha, i've seen some of you guys in Stuttgart, it was great and funny. Are you guys all really from Edinburgh? Ok, some of you looks very..ähm.. british. Love those shirts with all the Frankfurt "legends" in the style of the panini pictures. Look forward to see you again!
#
dc_edinburg schrieb:

Aha, i've seen some of you guys in Stuttgart, it was great and funny. Are you guys all really from Edinburgh? Ok, some of you looks very..ähm.. british. Love those shirts with all the Frankfurt "legends" in the style of the panini pictures. Look forward to see you again!
#
TrondheimerAdler schrieb:  

dc_edinburg schrieb:

My english ist very bad, so i answer in german.

Der Fanclub Edinburg-Adler sind eine Gruppe Hibernian-Fans aus Edinburg die auch Eintrachtfans sind. Sie versuchen jede Saison ein paar Eintrachtspiele zu besuchen, teils einzeln, teils in einer Gruppe. Gegen Darmstadt wollen sie wieder in grösserer Anzahl kommen (glaube es waren ca. 10 Leute wenn ich das beim Länderspiel richtig verstanden habe).

Wer mal in Edinburg ist kann sie im Pub "The Harp & Castle" antreffen (sind natürlich nicht immer da). Esstipp, schräg gegenüber ist eine gute Pizza "La Favorita" (dem am Empfang sagen das man aus Frankfurt kommt, wir haben dann bisher immer einen Tisch bekommen).
#
TrondheimerAdler schrieb:  

dc_edinburg schrieb:

Der Fanclub Edinburg-Adler sind eine Gruppe Hibernian-Fans aus Edinburg die auch Eintrachtfans sind. Sie versuchen jede Saison ein paar Eintrachtspiele zu besuchen, teils einzeln, teils in einer Gruppe. Gegen Darmstadt wollen sie wieder in grösserer Anzahl kommen (glaube es waren ca. 10 Leute wenn ich das beim Länderspiel richtig verstanden habe).

Wer mal in Edinburg ist kann sie im Pub "The Harp & Castle" antreffen (sind natürlich nicht immer da). Esstipp, schräg gegenüber ist eine gute Pizza "La Favorita" (dem am Empfang sagen das man aus Frankfurt kommt, wir haben dann bisher immer einen Tisch bekommen).
#
propain schrieb:

May I?
Not much better, but in english..

The Edinburgh-Adler Fan Club is a group of Hibernean Fans who are also fans of Eintracht Frankfurt. They try to visit some Eintracht games every season, sometimes solo, somtimes as a group. For the Darmstadt game they plan to come with some more fans (as a group of about 10 if i understood that correctly at the international match).

In Edinburgh you can find them at "The Harp & Castle" (of course, they are not always there). For food, you find "La Favorita", a good pizza place across the street (tell the attendant that you are from Frankfurt, that always helped us getting seated.)

[This really crappy translation was broght to you by littlecrow.]

Teilen