>

Help needed?

#
Hello to all the foreign fans of the Eintracht Frankfurt soccer club!

If you need any help regarding this forum do not hesitate to contact any of the forum moderators. We are marked with a red and white eagle sign as an avatar in front of our nick. This way we can be dinstinguished from normal users.

[for nostalgic reasons I decided not to erase the veteran-mods names:

Current Moderators (Mods) are:

- pipapo
- a.saftsack
- Feigling
- AdlerClus
- gereizt
- bernie
- sgevolker
- Miso
- yeboah1981
- kreuzbuerger

... but here's the new list:]

- Misanthrop
- Shlomo
- ElzerAdler
- littlecrow
- Matzel
- seventh_son
- SGE-URNA
- Tuess
- Haliaeetus
- Xaver08

Pls refer to them in case of a question via short message (PN). Feel free to use this forum as well.

Kind regards,

René
#
hallo my name is marios and i am from greece,i want to buy a t-shirt of Eintracht frankfurt but i dont speak english.if somebody can help me??
#
i dont speak german,english i speak ok!!someone to help me!!thanks!
#
there is a fan shop in the stadium, where you can buy several fan merchandises.
You can also buy shirts in the internet
#
Eintrachtler08 schrieb:
there is a fan shop in the stadium, where you can buy several fan merchandises.
You can also buy shirts in the internet  

https://ws1-eintracht-frankfurt.de/merchandising/default.php
#
want you buy the shirt in the online shop or do you live in the near of frankfurt
#
eintracht125 schrieb:
want you buy the shirt in the online shop or do you live in the near of frankfurt

Your English is so good, that makes you nobody quick after!  
#
grinch schrieb:
eintracht125 schrieb:
do you want you to buy the shirt in at the online shop or do you live in the near of frankfurt

can´t see no mistakes  
#
singender_hesse schrieb:
grinch schrieb:
eintracht125 schrieb:
do you want you to buy the shirt in at the online shop or do you live in the near of frankfurt

can´t see no mistakes  

sponge over !  
#
Hello :P Im from Norway, and iv never been in Frankfurt... But I think I am coming in April, my question is : Is the fan shop at the stadium open on the "match days" ? And how far isthe Waldstadion from the Center of the city of Frankfurt? :P  
#
1 more question :P Can the match dates be moved? Then what day will the match be moved to?  I ordered some tickits to the match against Berlin the 17th April, but to order plain tickits ... Im comeing on Friday, and leaveing sunday or monday..  So, can the match date be moved? to like 18th or 16 th april??
#
welcome
the date can not move
#
From the city to the stadium it is 10 to 15 minutes by train
#
oh and the shop in stadium is open
#
For Larstern:

The time for the match against Hertha Berlin is yet to be confirmed. It will probably be confirmed some time in early March. You can check at this official Bundesliga website (in English)

http://www.bundesliga.de/en/liga/matches/2009/index.php

It it most likely however that the game will be on saturday 17th April at 3.30 PM. The latest time it culd be scheduled for is 5.30 PM on sunday 18th April
#
Thanks :>   well, i bought tickets, but not the Hertha match,  bought tickets for the " Scheisse" 04  match.I got my Exam( or how its spelld ) the 19th..  and i would be back in norway the 18th..   So im am coming 05.03.2010  :>  or something like that.. going to sit/ stand at the block 39H , trying to sing along if their singing there..
#
final question.. The train is going to the stadium? where does the train go from?   and, is it train or subway or those mini-trains? :P
#
Section 39 should be a good atmosphere as its directly above the standing section where all the noise is.

You can get the SBahn (S8 and S9) from city centre or at the main train station and its easy to know which one to get as there are so many fans on them.

You can also get the tram from around the main train station also.
#
#
Hello again :>  any1 got the music that is played when the players enter the field? Not the Schwartz und weiss wie schnee..  the one before that.. when the speaker is reading the number and names..  :>

Teilen