>

Help needed?

#
#
Alan Parson Project - Sirius
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4R0NWL0Ff_k
#
Thank you, it was the last one ^.^   i bet ill ask more qestons.. i got one now.. i got the tickits for the match, and i dident understand everything, but my father said that we could use the tickits to something else too.. Like a combi-tickit... like, getting ito the game, and take the buss or train... i dunno :P
#
Larsern schrieb:
Thank you, it was the last one ^.^   i bet ill ask more qestons.. i got one now.. i got the tickits for the match, and i dident understand everything, but my father said that we could use the tickits to something else too.. Like a combi-tickit... like, getting ito the game, and take the buss or train... i dunno :P
Yes, that´s right. You can use S-Bahn, U-Bahn, bus and tram in the whole Rhein-Main-Region 5 hours before the match till the end of traffic in the night.
#
Thanks ^.^
#
And hello  again  > : D     Just wondering... What place do Eintracht have to get to , to join the European leuge?
#
Larsern schrieb:
And hello  again  > : D     Just wondering... What place do Eintracht have to get to , to join the European leuge?  

hey ho - it depends a bit who will play the german cup final and if those finalists will end up in the spots for european competition. if that's the case spot 6 will also entitle to europa league qualification. otherwise spot 4 and 5.
#
Ty
#
ok.. last question.. im leaving tomorrow,coming to Frankfurt. so please, some1 answer quick..  can i take a videocamera with me on the match? So i can watch the " stimmung" after the game, or post it on youtube..
#
if it's a normal 'pocket' cam that shouldn't be a problem. if it's a professional TV cam i'm not too sure

cheers
SR
#
With a mobile phone camera you will already have none probleme. ,-)
#
Did you look on the Date before?
#
Hi Larsen - I have just come on-line today as a Eagle Mitgleider for the first time.

I see someone already posted you a youtube link for Im Herzen Von Europa in January this year. So that you can learn to sing the words in German (or print it out to take with you to sing off like a Hymn sheet in church !!) this wikipedia link will help you http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Im_Herzen_von_Europa

After a couple of attempts at the Waldstadion I can now sing pretty much all of it in the mother tongue...hope you can to.

Chus
#
Hi Larsen

Just also spotted this for you to bring back happy memories....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENqXGoXVGZs

Chus
#
Hi Zeus ! Thank you for your kind offer of help (even though it was in 2006) in this lovely welcoming community. This might be a long message but I would be so thankful if you can read it all.

I joined today 08/11/10 as an Adler Mitgleider for the very first time. I am an Englishman living in Brighton, West Sussex BUT my heart and soul lies in the Waldstadion and as a result of this obsession I have made many firm and great friends in Hessen. Also I have always since a young man been a great lover of Germany's rich cultural heritage & its peoples unique sense of what friendship really means (and obviously Football, Cuisine, Sportscars & Frankfurter Appler....)

I have been an Eintracht fan since 2001 and I regularly fly out to Frankfurt-am-Main at least four times a season to support with gusto as a fan at the Waldstadion...please check my profile for photographic authority & verification.

Apart from knowing all the German words to Im Herzen Von Europa by memory I am sorry to say that my German language is other wise very poor. Everytime I hear this famous song I cry with genuine tears of pride for my fabulous Eintracht boys and how I miss them when I'm not there - I'm not joking on this matter as its a serious passion which English football does not give me any more.

Apart from Chus, Danke, Bitte, Bembel, Appler, Haxe, Handkase, Schlactplatter, Rippchen, Schnapps, Tor, Adler, Attila, Wer Nicht Huepht Ist Offenbacher Hey! Hey! and Bayern Munich Nein Danke ! I know very little other German words or phrases..........

Because of this difficulty I have had to use the Babelfish Internet translator http://babelfish.yahoo.com/ to help me understand how to build my Mitgleider profile options. Firstly, I have made a mistake and have registered InselaffeSGV instead of InselaffeSGE by hitting the wrong charachter key. Could you please help me by instructing me how to rename & change my profile to InselaffeSGE as it should be ???

Secondly, I would like to add a picture of myself in full Eintracht fan regalia to my profile (and show my Eintracht tattoos but thats another story...) but I can't uncheck the radio button on the page to attach a picture. Maybe I'm guessing correctly that the facility to show a picture is only allowed to Moderators - is this correct ?

Thirdly, I am getting very confused even with Babelfish as a helper as to how to set up my in-box and out-box for messages, could you please also help me here ?

I am so excited to be joining this fan community and I can assure you that I can be trusted as a Cricket playing English Gentleman to make some very intelligent and also some very funny contributions to the network.

My next visit should be to the derby game with Mainz in December but I might be having a last moment problem with my ticket...one of my friends in Bad Homburg thought that I could not make the time to fly out and he might have already sold it back to the fanshop...AAAAAAAAAAAArgh !!!!

Anyway Zeus - I hope you can help me join the community properly and it would be very pleasing for me to know that we might become friends over time.

PS My English team is Arsenal FC but since we converted all our stadiums to seating I am of the opinion that we Inselaffen have now lost the TRUE SPIRIT & PASSION of this fabulous game we call FUSSBALL. I used to sing and stand with my comerades in the famous Arsenal Clock End terrace at Highbury Stadium in the 1970's and early 1980's - they were loud happy days with many great players and Trophies. I now only go once a season to the famous North London derby game against Tottenham Hotspur FC because this at least creates some true fan spirit and good singing just like the old days.

All we have now is a posh shiny new stadium (capacity 60,432 all seated) called the Emirates which is as quiet on Samstag Matchday as a public library reading room. However, we still did at least take the famous Clock with us to the new ground - even though it's now mounted on the OUTSIDE of the stadium - how stupid is that ????? The Clock now presented on the INSIDE of the stadium is now only a REPLICA of the real Clock which in my opinion illustrates the sad and sorry state of English football in the 21st century.

http://www.arsenal.com/history/the-arsenal-clock

4-1 in the 2010 World Cup was a good lesson for England in how to play the game so thankyou Germany...my only hope is that our International squad actually learnt something....However, we didn't play Jack Wilshire from Arsenal FC http://www.arsenal.com/first-team/players/jack-wilshere as he's only 18 years of age, learning a lot of skills from playing attacking midfield from Cesc Fabregas but he's going to be very famous indeed.....watch him on TV if you can get the coverage. Also there is the lightening fast vicious striker who is the 21 year old Theo Walcott (the new Thierry Henry - we even gave him Thierry's old team squad number 14 ) http://www.arsenal.com/first-team/players/theo-walcott who was in the England squad but didn't play.

Eagles Up & Deutchland Uber Alles.

Chus and many kind thanks ahead of your response from InselaffeSGV who should really be InselaffeSGE.
#
Not being Zeus, I am still happy to anounce you are not longer Inselaffe SGV but InselaffeSGE.
Regarding your further questions, please be patient. I will send you a PN (however this might be named in our english version).
Welcome, Insel ... No, I wouldn´t dare   . Welcome, SGE-Fan!
#
Hi Miso !!!

Thank you for the change to InselaffeSGE I now feel much more correct !! Of course you can dare anytime

Of course I will be patient for a reply but can you please tell me what a PN is as i don't know this term ?

Eagles Up
#
I think you should know, that a PN is the private message system
#
InselaffeSGV schrieb:

My next visit should be to the derby game with Mainz in December but I might be having a last moment problem with my ticket...one of my friends in Bad Homburg thought that I could not make the time to fly out and he might have already sold it back to the fanshop...AAAAAAAAAAAArgh !!!!

Hi InselaffeSGE,

please contact me (mail to kolz@eintracht-frankfurt.de) if you got ticket problems. Maybe (really just maybe) we could help you out.

btw: I'm sure you already found out about our English website: http://www.eintracht.de/english/news/ and about our English Newsletter: http://www.eintracht.de/english/newsletter/abo.php?email=E-Mail-Adress

And check our English Eintracht account on Facebook!

Yours, Alex
#
Hi Alex

I must say that I only joined this Adler Fan community yesterday but the level of response to my initial posts has been most professional, quick and extremely helpful. It shows me the warmth of German friendship I know and love from my many experiences in Frankfurt-am-Main and the SGE passion for building true Kamerade spirit.

Thankyou for your support & kind offer to maybe help me with the derby game against Mainz. I will find out tomorrow if I still have my ticket. Alex, if don't have it I will send you an email to see if you can help.

Eagles Flying High

Teilen