>

Help needed?

#
Looks like the page is set up to only accept numbers in postcode field regardless of the country.

One way round it is to type in following format which would still reach you

Ihre Adresse
Strasse/Nr.:   1 Main Street
Postleitzahl:  9999
Land:  United Kingdom

98 must be smallest kids size at bottom price then price increases the bigger the shirt. The standard sizes that you are used to are all there M, L, XL etc - €59.95
#
Thank you very muchly! Is that a tried and tested method?

I can't get my head around the fact that the difference in shirt sizes could have such a massive difference in price, shame it can't be like it is over here, one reasonable price for kids and one reasonable price for adults. But ah well, i might just see what a can get through other merchandisers. in terms of the shirts.

Once again, thank you.
#
Des questions en francais peuvent être demandées à moi !  
#
Important information:

Please do not post any pictures which have not been taken by yourself.
We are forced to remove photos due to Copyright reasons.
However, you may post links to pictures.
#
Stokywolf schrieb:
Thank you very muchly! Is that a tried and tested method?

I can't get my head around the fact that the difference in shirt sizes could have such a massive difference in price, shame it can't be like it is over here, one reasonable price for kids and one reasonable price for adults. But ah well, i might just see what a can get through other merchandisers. in terms of the shirts.

Once again, thank you.

Yeah, Its actually kinda weird that the prices depend on the size. If you wanna get jerseys of the SGE in other ways, it might be hard to find cheaper sellers, because mostly they are just resellers, so don't expect any wonders to happen!

Good Luck anyways and keep your support up!  
#
Hello

I am visiting Frankfurt on 25-28th of March, i think Eintracht play Monchengladbach.

I was hoping someone could assit me with some question.

I have been to frakfurt before.

How would i go about getting a ticket? id like to sample the famous German football atmosphere so where would be the best place to sit?

Easy to get from city centre to the stadium?

Any good pubs for a weissbier before the game near the stadium?

Thanks for any help in advance

Jake
#
Jake1980 schrieb:
Hello

I am visiting Frankfurt on 25-28th of March, i think Eintracht play Monchengladbach.

I was hoping someone could assit me with some question.

I have been to frakfurt before.

How would i go about getting a ticket? id like to sample the famous German football atmosphere so where would be the best place to sit?

Easy to get from city centre to the stadium?

Any good pubs for a weissbier before the game near the stadium?

Thanks for any help in advance

Jake

The best atmosphere is at the west side of the stadium (so called Westkurve), but the standing areas are sold out. You should try to get a ticket, when you´re in Frankfurt already. There are several sellers of tickets in the inner city of Frankfurt. But keep in mind that the game is almost sold out!

Here is a list for ticket sellers:
http://www.eintracht.de/tickets/vorverkaufsstellen/

It is really easy to get to the stadium. Take one of the serveral trains (U-/S-/regular) at the main station. In Frankfurt you don´t drink a Weißbier! That is for bavarian... In Frankfurt you drink Apfelwein (comparable to sour Cidre) or a Pils beer (Licher, Henninger and so on). I would stay away of the pubs near the stadium. Drink and eat something at the Gleisdreieck!
#
Nanami schrieb:
In Frankfurt you don´t drink a Weißbier! That is for bavarian... In Frankfurt you drink Apfelwein (comparable to sour Cidre) or a Pils beer (Licher, Henninger and so on)

I wrote him a message yesterday and thats EXACTLY what I said   Weißbier is for bavarians, try Äppler or regular beer ...  
#
thanks very much for the information.

I will stay away from the weissbier - i actually read about the sour cider today on wiki.

I will reply more tomorrow.

very excited for my trip

I know that E.F. have a connection with Oldham - any connection with any Scottish teams?
#
Hello! Anybody knows when does the ticket sales for home games 2014-15 is starting? Danke!
#
Jaska schrieb:
Hello! Anybody knows when does the ticket sales for home games 2014-15 is starting? Danke!

The date will be announced shortly!
#
Tickets sale starts on 22 July (for Eintracht members only).
Free sale starts on 25 July.

Info: http://www.eintracht.de/tickets/vorverkauf-info/ (in German only).
#
Hello, I need a little bit help to paying a tickets. What I have to write in message box or is there a index number what I should use when im paying tickets? This was a first time when I ordered tickets with a bill and didn't use credit card. Thanks for a help!

Tiki
#
Hi

If you mean what reference to include when sending the payment then include:
Reservierungs-Nr.   (example) RI-1292733

I ordered tickets today and normally also pay by card immediately but I must have chosen the rechnung/invoice method.

I emailed ticket@eintrachtfrankfurt.de to ask them to take payment from my mastercard. You just need to give them your card number and expiry date only and they can take the payment and email you the receipt
#
Hi guys,

greetings from Romania.

My brother lives in Merzig (Saar) and wants to attend the match against Augsburg on September 14th. Are there any chances to find tickets in the match day?

I see now there are available tickets here on the site, but he can't speak German at this moment (neither do I) and we don't know if it's possible to pay with a Romanian card (yep, we don't have e-payments experience, either). By Romanian card I mean, it's delivered by a Romanin bank.. it's mastercard or visa, I don't know exactly.

Also, to get to the stadium he takes train from the same station where he arrives from Merzig?

And finally, since he'll arrive there in the morning, he'll have time to visit few places... what do you recommend?
#
Hi traddles,

I suppose the match against Augsburg will not be sold out, so you (your brother) will probably be able to buy tickets just on matchday, but I do not know, whether still all categories or only the more expensive ones will be available by then.
Here is a "brief" explanation in english on how to order tickets in advance (maybe it helps a little).

Giving recommendations on what to do is a little difficult, as I have no idea what might be interessting for yourbrother.

Frankfurt is full of museums (Goethes birth house in "großer Hirschgraben on the north side of the river Main, heaps of museum on the south bank of the Main), traditional local restaurants in Sachsenhausen (also south of the river), has a nice historic city-centre including the Paulskirche (first democratic constitutional assembly of Germany), the Kaiserdom (where the coronations of the emperors took place), short ways to going shopping on Zeil or having a glimpse from a visitors' terrace at 200m on Helaba-building in the middle of the bank-district. If you prefer relaxing I'd recommend Zoo or Palmengarten.

Many people have lunch at "Buchscheer" next to the "S-Bahn"-station Louisa not to far from the stadium itself. They serve very traditional frankfurt-style food including famous self-made Apfelwein (sour cidre) - these days maybe just fresh as it's just about time for harvesting and fermentation. You're certain to meet many fans there and can just follow the crowd walking to the stadium.

That's also one way to get to the stadium: Louisa (the S-Bahn 3 or 4 direction Langen or Darmstadt), elsewise Stadion (S 7, 8 or 9 mainly direction Airport or Wiesbaden) or by Straßenbahn (Tram No. 20 or 21 to Stadion Straßenbahn)
map

Good luck to your brother and may he enjoy that day!
#
Thank you.

I informed him, I hope he'll be able to get a ticket, we heard the atmosphere is sensational

Good luck to your team this season
#
One more question: Since he'll be travelling all day, he'd want to take a rucksack (a small one, of course) with him. Is it allowed to enter it in the Stadium?
#
traddles schrieb:
One more question: Since he'll be travelling all day, he'd want to take a rucksack (a small one, of course) with him. Is it allowed to enter it in the Stadium?

Yes, it its. Unless it has forbidden content in it...
#
Hello!

I am travelling from Stockholm to Frankfurt this weekend to see the game vs Köln.

My question is, since I am fairly new to SGE, if there are some thing that I absolutely need to know and/or do when visiting an Eintracht Frankfurt home game? Also, I'll be sitting in Block 5M, what kind of atmosphere can I expect in this section? Are people quiet or vocal?

How will I bet met, as a foreigner? I've been trying to learn chants and such to melt in and actually contribute to the atmosphere, but what else can I do to not be viewed as a typical "Scandinavian Bundesligatourist"?

Last but not least, pre-game bars? What and where for the best pre-game feel?

Thanks for your help, bear with me!

Teilen