>

Help needed?

#
Hi,

I was wondering if I could get some assistance with getting tickets for the game on the 02Nov vs Bayern.

I’ve purchased tickets in the past as I try and see at least 1 game a year.

Seems like they have finally scheduled the game for 02Nov but seems like there are some maintenance issues with the ticket purchase flow .....

Any idea when we will get the website up and running so we can purchase tickets for games..

Thanks
Andrew
#
Hi,

I was wondering if I could get some assistance with getting tickets for the game on the 02Nov vs Bayern.

I’ve purchased tickets in the past as I try and see at least 1 game a year.

Seems like they have finally scheduled the game for 02Nov but seems like there are some maintenance issues with the ticket purchase flow .....

Any idea when we will get the website up and running so we can purchase tickets for games..

Thanks
Andrew
#
They were sold out over a month ago. Club members took up the available allocation and there was no public sale.

It's a different sales process for that game.
#
Hey! I'll be coming to Frankfurt and hope to see the game vs Bayern if I can get a ticket through the secondary market. And no, I'm not there to support Bayern.

I was wondering what part of the stadium you'd recommend? Lower terrace west stand is unrivaled when it comes to atmosphere, but I also know I won't get a ticket there. That's a good thing anyway, those should be for the locals and not for tourists like me. Probably hard to get a ticket in the upper terrace in the west too. But just to ask you guys who know the stadium: Are the upper terraces okay? Would you, for example, consider upper terrace Haupttribüne (like 3G/3H) or lower terrace Kurve Ost (like 14A/14B) the best for someone like me? The atmosphere is half the reason I'm going, but I want to see the game okay as well.

Not going to claim I'll be any kind of real support, I'm not local, but back home in Norway haven't been sitting down at a match for ten years. So at least I won't be staying seated and refusing to join in if there is a bit of atmosphere where I get tickets. I see another Scandinavian (even one from the country of Pippi Langstrumpf) had similar questions a few years ago too. Buchscheer still a place to go or anywhere else to recommend?

Thank you very much in advance. Looking forward to the trip.
#
Hey! I'll be coming to Frankfurt and hope to see the game vs Bayern if I can get a ticket through the secondary market. And no, I'm not there to support Bayern.

I was wondering what part of the stadium you'd recommend? Lower terrace west stand is unrivaled when it comes to atmosphere, but I also know I won't get a ticket there. That's a good thing anyway, those should be for the locals and not for tourists like me. Probably hard to get a ticket in the upper terrace in the west too. But just to ask you guys who know the stadium: Are the upper terraces okay? Would you, for example, consider upper terrace Haupttribüne (like 3G/3H) or lower terrace Kurve Ost (like 14A/14B) the best for someone like me? The atmosphere is half the reason I'm going, but I want to see the game okay as well.

Not going to claim I'll be any kind of real support, I'm not local, but back home in Norway haven't been sitting down at a match for ten years. So at least I won't be staying seated and refusing to join in if there is a bit of atmosphere where I get tickets. I see another Scandinavian (even one from the country of Pippi Langstrumpf) had similar questions a few years ago too. Buchscheer still a place to go or anywhere else to recommend?

#
Nor schrieb:

You probably wont get hold of tickets for the lower terrace (Stehblock) in the Nordwestkurve without knowing anybody, you got that right. I would recommend any lower or upper blocks at Gegentribüne or Haupttribüne. Kurve Ost will probably be full of Bayern supporters since they have "fans" everywhere in germany. On Haupt or Gegen you will see the game and also have the chance to enjoy the great atmosphere. As far as the "not sitting down" part goes: Maybe you can purchase tickets on the upper terrace of Nordwestkurve. People up there also dont sit down for the entire game and the support is good, too.

My fingers are crossed, maybe you´re lucky. Just check the ticketshop every now and then and keep your eyes on several facebook groups where people sometimes sell tickets, but be careful - there are scammers all over the place, especially for a game against Bayern.

You dont have to wait so long though You can also come over for a game against Bremen or Leverkusen, you´ll probably have bigger chances to get tickets for these games and the atmosphere will be nice too.

Buchscheer, which is right around the corner from my place, is still a good place to go before or after the game, just like Alt Sachsenhausen or any place around central station.

Hope you´ll enjoy your stay and who knows: So far we remain undefeated at home in Bundesliga, Bayern will have to put up a fight, thats for sure.
#
Nor schrieb:

You probably wont get hold of tickets for the lower terrace (Stehblock) in the Nordwestkurve without knowing anybody, you got that right. I would recommend any lower or upper blocks at Gegentribüne or Haupttribüne. Kurve Ost will probably be full of Bayern supporters since they have "fans" everywhere in germany. On Haupt or Gegen you will see the game and also have the chance to enjoy the great atmosphere. As far as the "not sitting down" part goes: Maybe you can purchase tickets on the upper terrace of Nordwestkurve. People up there also dont sit down for the entire game and the support is good, too.

My fingers are crossed, maybe you´re lucky. Just check the ticketshop every now and then and keep your eyes on several facebook groups where people sometimes sell tickets, but be careful - there are scammers all over the place, especially for a game against Bayern.

You dont have to wait so long though You can also come over for a game against Bremen or Leverkusen, you´ll probably have bigger chances to get tickets for these games and the atmosphere will be nice too.

Buchscheer, which is right around the corner from my place, is still a good place to go before or after the game, just like Alt Sachsenhausen or any place around central station.

Hope you´ll enjoy your stay and who knows: So far we remain undefeated at home in Bundesliga, Bayern will have to put up a fight, thats for sure.
#
adlerjunge23FFM schrieb:

Thanks a lot! Don't want to be seated among the Bayern fans, whether it's actual Bavarians or just disloyal locals. So then I have my priorities in order: Upper terrace Norwestkurve - if not (and likely not, I think), then hopefully Haupttribüne or Gegentribüne and as close as possible to the Nordwestkurve. I don't really know if I'm able to get tickets, but I'll both try my best in the expensive secondary market and check the website eagerly just in case.

Yes, I understand this is the hardest or at least one of the hardest games to get a ticket for. But the reason I'm going this weekend is that I'm in Bonn for work that week. I was supposed to go back from Frankfurt Airport on Friday evening, but I checked the fixtures as soon as I knew I was going to Bonn. I'd be an idiot to fly back to Norway the night before a game like this, so I'll stay back for a day or two. My boss even agreed with me on that part

Sounds good about the Buchscheer - or a place close to the central station. Don't know anybody in all of Frankfurt, but I'll get a beer or Apfelwein or two anyway. Thanks again for your help!
#
Nor schrieb:

#
Thanks again...

... Because I did make it there yesterday - at the Gegentribüne in the end. Great atmosphere, and amazing timing seeing Bayern go down like they haven't done for ten years. I even made some of the ticket money back betting on a victory (odds was 7.80...). Chipped in some money for the ultras on the way in and had a couple of beers. Couldn't help jumping and shouting and I made a couple of new friends as well.

Best possible way to end a week of work, and there were quite a few disappointed Bayern fans in the airport when I went there to fly back to Oslo. Nice people, nice city, great fans and likable team. I'll be back. Thanks again for your help and congrats.
#
Hi guys,

I'm a Danish fan of Frankfurt because of Jesper Lindstrøm, who played for my favourite club in Denmark, Brøndby IF. I watched him dominate at Brøndby Stadion from my spot at Sydsiden last season, and I'm thrilled to see how well he performs for Frankfurt, and I am planning a trip to Germany in the spring of 2022 to watch a game or two and see him play. However, I was wondering if it would be possible to watch a training session as well? Are those usually open, and can anyone watch it or do you need to buy a ticket or be acredited somehow?

I hope someone can help me

Thanks and happy new year!
#
Hi guys,

I'm a Danish fan of Frankfurt because of Jesper Lindstrøm, who played for my favourite club in Denmark, Brøndby IF. I watched him dominate at Brøndby Stadion from my spot at Sydsiden last season, and I'm thrilled to see how well he performs for Frankfurt, and I am planning a trip to Germany in the spring of 2022 to watch a game or two and see him play. However, I was wondering if it would be possible to watch a training session as well? Are those usually open, and can anyone watch it or do you need to buy a ticket or be acredited somehow?

I hope someone can help me

Thanks and happy new year!
#
Hello to Danmark

At the moment nobody can say how is the situation in Spring. In the next time there are only games without visitors. It is possible that the situation is in April or May better than know. I think the best idea to plan a trip is much better the next season. In summer there should be games with fans. Than it should be possible to visit the training session. Normally you need no ticket for this. The days for public trainings are staying on this homepage.

Lets hope the corona pandemie finds a quick end. Than you are welcome in Frankfurt.

Happy new year.
#
Hello!

Bought two tickets for todays game but Eintracht sent no tickets. Just a reciept.
They where supposed to send phonetickets. Since I have a Swedish phone number maybe it is there it failed.
Why don’t they attach the tickets in the email confirmation?

Would appreciate help!

/Mats
#
Hello!

Bought two tickets for todays game but Eintracht sent no tickets. Just a reciept.
They where supposed to send phonetickets. Since I have a Swedish phone number maybe it is there it failed.

Would appreciate help!

/Mats
#
Hi,

You should find the tickets in the mainaqila app. If you don't have it, download it, login with the account you bought the tickets. Then open the menu (the 3 bars at the bottom right), go to wallet and there you should have your tickets.

MatsG schrieb:

You wrote that "They where supposed to send phonetickets." thats probably the reason. If you would have selected print@home, they would sent them by mail.
#
Hi,

You should find the tickets in the mainaqila app. If you don't have it, download it, login with the account you bought the tickets. Then open the menu (the 3 bars at the bottom right), go to wallet and there you should have your tickets.

MatsG schrieb:

You wrote that "They where supposed to send phonetickets." thats probably the reason. If you would have selected print@home, they would sent them by mail.
#
Thanks all! Fantastic!
#
The Eintracht is my team. I watch every game and will not miss one. EF was introduced to me in 2021 when my birth family and I found each other after over 54 years of searching. Now we watch the games together and talk about them on WhatsApp during the game so I am very new to all of this , but it’s amazing. I subscribed to ESPN plus and Paramount Plus to be able to watch all of the games so that’s where they can be found.. I’m in Maryland and would love to know where the closest EF fan club is.

Teilen